Apple profits set to FALL?

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've just been watching Bloomberg and in anticipation of Apple's earnings report due tomorrow, they have predicted that Apple will report the first fall in profits from Apple in 10 years.
Since the launch of the iPhone 5 and iPad mini the share price has shed 20%.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I've just been watching Bloomberg and in anticipation of Apple's earnings report due tomorrow, they have predicted that Apple will report the first fall in profits from Apple in 10 years.

We will have to wait and see when they actually release the numbers. I'm not expecting a loss. All this has been based on is rumor after rumor citing the fall of Apple. These rumors seem entirely baseless, especially after Verizon just reported that 64% of all their sales last quarter were iPhone sales.

I think Apple posts decent numbers and the stock price takes a big jump back to where it should be.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Yawn. More rumors of Apple's imminent demise. Let’s wait for the report, shall we?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We will have to wait and see when they actually release the numbers. I'm not expecting a loss. All this has been based on is rumor after rumor citing the fall of Apple. These rumors seem entirely baseless, especially after Verizon just reported that 64% of all their sales last quarter were iPhone sales.

I think Apple posts decent numbers and the stock price takes a big jump back to where it should be.

Maybe it's just me, but all this negative Apple reporting seemed to have started after Tim Cook met with Dear Leader. Of course, I'm only speculating....:D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There's always someone or some media outlet thinking Apple is on the verge of a big fall...and they always maintain the same kind of activity, especially around product releases. If you don't know that by now, you'll probably want to invest in something else.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Non sense I tell ya.... Non Sense..........

Totally agree. And I’ve noticed a bit of a trend. Though the OP's article is from Bloomberg... there’s a lot of "Apple's sky is falling" stuff from the idiots at Boy Genius Report. Seems that they’re on a mission.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I suspect analyst manipulation. SEC needs to investigate options trading by people associated closely with analysts.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So how well did those rumors work out for everyone? 2nd largest profit in history. But the stock price is still falling!?!? Silly investors.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77