iRadio coming this year. will you use it?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Apple is Going Launch iRadio This Year | Technology Hits

If you like to listen to the streaming radio on your iPhone, then you will be happy to know that Apple is going to start its streaming radio service this year. According to Investor.com, BTIG analyst Richard Greenfield has reported that Apple will launch iRadio service this year. Using this service iPhone users will be able to listen to streaming radio on their iOS device. This is a great news for music lovers. This service will be similar to Spotify and Pandora.

If you have installed Spotify on your iPhone, then you can listen to the music online on your iOS device. Using this app you can also listen to music without internet connection. You can access different tracks using this app. It provides option using which you can share your favorite song with others via Last.fm or Facebook. Spotify is available in the App Store. You can find it under Music category. This app provides option using which you can sync any song with your iOS device wirelessly. If you have installed Pandora on your iPhone, then you can also listen to the music online on your iOS device. Using this app you can make custom station on your iPhone. It will play your favorite music. You can download this app from App Store for free. It is expected that iRadio will be available in the App Store just like Spotify and Pandora.

It is expected that Apple will launch iRadio service in order to compete with Spotify and Pandora. Still no word from Apple regarding iRadio. As we know Apple is planning to launch the next generation Apple TV this year. Richard Greenfield has reported that Apple will launch iRadio before the launch of Apple TV. Recently TGBus had reported that Apple will launch iWatch in the 1st half of this year and it will include 1.5-inch OLED display and Bluetooth support.

Source: Technology Hits

i am a huge fan of Spotify, use it everyday. but the fact that iRadio will have native features (i assume) makes it very attractive to me

cannot wait!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This does sound cool. I use Spotify on my laptop, and tried out the mobile free for 30 days, but didn't feel like paying for it when I already had iTunes Match. If this is true, I would be interested in seeing how they price it, how it works with iCloud, and that it would be cool if former MobileMe or current iTunes Match users get a small discount on the service.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I love Spotify. I almost don't need my own music collection anymore. If iRadio can actually compete with Spotify, I might switch. Right now there is nothing like Spotify.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Pandora and TuneIn Radio Pro for my music & talk radio. I tried Spotify and 8Track and they were both okay, but I like the former better. Anyway, I will glad try iRadio when it is released. Hopefully, it will be great. If not, I will stick to Pandora and TuneIn Radio Pro.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Sure I'll try it. Why not?

I use Sirius at work most of the time and use it in the barn, but I'll give iRadio a try especially if there aren't as many commercials as iHeart and Pandora.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I prefer Pandora and TuneIn Radio Pro for my music & talk radio. I tried Spotify and 8Track and they were both okay, but I like the former better. Anyway, I will glad try iRadio when it is released. Hopefully, it will be great. If not, I will stick to Pandora and TuneIn Radio Pro.

With the exception of 8Track(which I haven't tried) I'm pretty much in the same boat.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I love Spotify. I almost don't need my own music collection anymore. If iRadio can actually compete with Spotify, I might switch. Right now there is nothing like Spotify.

exactly, 9.99 a month well spent. my playlists keeps growing and GROWING!

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
With having iTunes apple has a huge advantage over library stuff but with the massive base of spotify and pandora radio listeners it's hard to pull people from their normal routines.

Sent using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods