Fox news shows wrong iPhone 5 features

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So i was watching the news when they started talking about people waiting in line for the iPhone 5, and then they dumb people over at Fox 5 NY forgot to check their facts and took a video from youtube that shows a futuristic-like iPhone with a holographic keyboard and such.

Watch for yourself:

Link:

Fox 5 iPhone 5 "new features" - YouTube

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
They should have hired Rene as a consultant on this story. They would at least be able to report the facts. Fox is the worst.

moneymike47

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
They literally had to have just typed iPhone 5 into YouTube and didn't even check the facts.... I mean if I were a journalist, which I'm not by any means, I would have went straight to apple.com and looked for the specs; but then again that's just me

gagdude

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
They're idiots but if the iphone could offer those features...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Fox news posts wrong everything, a lie is told every time they start flapping their lips.

I disagree... but that’s an argument for a different time and place.

What is important (besides the fact that the original post is over 4 months old) is that it was NOT a FoxNews story... but rather a story produced by the news department at a local Fox affiliate. Huge difference.

It helps to know the facts... even when one is trying to be snarky. #justsaying

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
For the most part most reporters only know its a newer iPhone and it will probably be faster. Other than it having an apple logo on it they see no difference unless they watched a commercial.

Sent using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73