Crashes in Aiplane Mode

SPNFamily77

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
So I play a certain game, and I use a known time cheat to collect extra credits. To do so, you need to be in Airplane Mode and the Settings app (plus the game app) to accomplish this.

Not always right away (and sometimes from the jump) while switching from day to day or hour to hour in Settings to collect credits, the game app crashes and the times in the Settings app clears to show only the date. When it does this, I have to close out the game app, click on the current day, change the day, the game app notification pops up, click on that, collect said credits, go back to Settings (which is temporarily fixed), continue until it crashes the exact same way... wash, rinse, repeat.

I've tried restarting my phone and that doesn't solve it.

It's REALLY aggravating.. and it hasn't always done this. But I'm wondering if there's a reason WHY it does this? Is there a way to stop this? Does anyone know? (Yeah... cheating bad... I get it). I hope this made sense.

ETA: I have an iPhone X

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

It would help if you tell us what device your using for this Ram hungry cheating trick you are doing

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77