Mafia III or Call of Duty Infinity Warfare

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Anyone playing either Mafia III or Call of Duty Infinity Warfare, on Xbox One?
What do you think of either game?

I'm currently playing Mafia III, still trying to get use to it, and remembering the controls...

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I choose call of duty just for the modern warfare remake. I played a bit of COD IW and the MP is solid compared to previous iterations in terms of the mechanics. Modern warfare is great except it seems I have a bug in my game since my challenges aren't being completed.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Today quite a few times my Mafia III locked up (Xbox One). There was even a moment where it simply restarted right in the middle of a mission!?!

A bit nervous to spend $60 on Call of Duty Infinity Warfare. I like the shoot em up part, but saw a video of a bit of flying and shooting, wasn't fond of that...

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The flying is single player. MP the mechanics are similar to that of titanfall. They simplified the body mech you pick. I personally feel it's much more balanced that previous cod games. As for the bug with challenges, i found out it was a big just not showing I hadn't reached the proper level for the challenges to unlock.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
AGAIN!

I just finished killing some woman (part of the main crew to be killed) and have to save a guy and drive off. Did it three times, and the one time I managed to kill the woman, and save the guy AND escape the police, the bloody game (Mafia III), crashed back to the main Xbox One Screen.

I simply just walked away a moment ago. Frustrated, to say the least...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
...background on my past games:
I come from the Tomb Raider ere, 1995! And with that, I'm into games that I need to think (a little, not too much), but be able to blast a few things, from time to time.

Thus far I've owned and played:
Tomb Raider: all of them, really enjoyed playing all, especially the last one
Fifa: all of them, except Fifa17 (simply can't be bothered)
Halo 3: I finished it (it was okay, for me!)
Halo 5: Only played it for about an hour; wasn't fond of it
Assassin's Creed Black Flag: Only because it came with my Xbox One. Wasn't a fanGTAV: I loved it
Mafia III: still playing it; 2.5GB update was installed yesterday. Let's see if it can stop freezing, and such

Thus looking for something new...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711