kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My last gaming system was the PS2 so I'm way behind but was planning to buy one just to play that game Fallout 4 it looks like a lot of fun

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking about getting a PS4. Is that game Metal Gear Solid still around? It use to be my favorite on previous PS models.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm seriously thinking about getting a PS4. Is that game Metal Gear Solid still around? It use to be my favorite on previous PS models.

Yes metal gear solid is still around. They actually released a new MGS game last year called The Phantom Pain. I haven't played it yet because I'm going through all the old games before I play Phantom Pain.

jgenco78

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Last game I purchased was Saints Row 4 Re-Elected, it was on sale in the PlayStation store. Honestly, it a hilarious game and I can't stop playing.

dionhan

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Most of the games I play on the PS4 are: GTA 5, FIFA 16/17, Black ops 3 (most of the time zombies), Dragon ball xenoverse 2 :)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Lately been playing a lot of Madden '17, COD Modern Warfare Remastered, Mortal Kombat XL, a little COD Infinite Warfare, and Battlefield 1.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
PS4 I'm playing 2k17 and Call of duty and now ghost recon

How is Ghost Recon? The videos and previews looked dope but Ubisoft has been rather lackluster lately in terms of final product releases.

I haven't powered up my PS4 in a while. I downloaded the latest Tomb Raider game a few weeks back.

NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
How is Ghost Recon? The videos and previews looked dope but Ubisoft has been rather lackluster lately in terms of final product releases.

I haven't powered up my PS4 in a while. I downloaded the latest Tomb Raider game a few weeks back.

Ghost recon is a better version of "division" graphics are great game play is awesome it's better playing with a group of friends

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ghost recon is a better version of "division" graphics are great game play is awesome it's better playing with a group of friends

Good to know. I originally got bored with the Division but then I found a good group to play with and had quite a bit of fun.

I've found the gaming community is a bit more expanded on Xbox. Haven't really don't much multiplayer on playstation in a while. How is it for just random pick up games?