NewYorkChic

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Good to know. I originally got bored with the Division but then I found a good group to play with and had quite a bit of fun.

I've found the gaming community is a bit more expanded on Xbox. Haven't really don't much multiplayer on playstation in a while. How is it for just random pick up games?

I used to be on Xbox I missed playing gears with my old friends I'm new to the PS4 world

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I originally got bored with the Division but then I found a good group to play with and had quite a bit of fun.

I've found the gaming community is a bit more expanded on Xbox. Haven't really don't much multiplayer on playstation in a while. How is it for just random pick up games?

I have The Division but have yet to play it. Got a bunch cheap at Christmas and that's one.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have The Division but have yet to play it. Got a bunch cheap at Christmas and that's one.

I think you may be past the time of fun lol. From what I hear the community has declined quite a bit. I haven't played in months. The story was cool. Multiplayer may not be as appealing anymore. YMMV.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you may be past the time of fun lol. From what I hear the community has declined quite a bit. I haven't played in months. The story was cool. Multiplayer may not be as appealing anymore. YMMV.

Could be. It was a calculated risk when I got the games -- knowing I would probably not be able to play them all. Though even if there are just a few, maybe it's still ok. We'll see. But thanks for the heads up, maybe that pushes me to do it sooner... or trade it in for something else at Gamestop!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm also a member of Best Buy's Gamers Club Unlocked. I really need them to come up with a way for us digital only guys to take advantage of the 20% discount on all new titles