anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I used to play the heck out of the original Doom back in the 90s (has it really been that long ago?!). I gotta admit this looks a bit different from what I remember. I think I like it! Looking forward to giving this one a try.

By the way, gotta love the end of the video. I didn't see that coming at all.

http://youtu.be/4clvjusF_HI

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
That is <expletive deleted> intense! Has the look and feel of the original while being modern and new! Can't wait to play it! I too used to play back in the 90ies and played multiplayer too!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this actually looks really fun. And not as easy I would have expected. I haven't played Doom in years, but it was always one of the few games I couldn't beat without cheating. This looks like it'll hold up to that standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used to play the heck out of the original Doom back in the 90s (has it really been that long ago?!). I gotta admit this looks a bit different from what I remember. I think I like it! Looking forward to giving this one a try.

By the way, gotta love the end of the video. I didn't see that coming at all.

Me, too. Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, and the original Rainbow Six were my go-to games on my PC back then. Anyway, the video of the new Doom looks great. I showed it to my youngest son and I'm thinking about purchasing it for his PS4 when it's released.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Side note, checked, Classic Doom is available on iOS for $4.99. I would recommend a controller of its supported, I can't check that until this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice