Hey fellas. Bored at work and want to try some new games out. Mostly MMORPG's since my job entails me to sit around for long periods just keeping an eye on things. I was playing Arcane Legend for awhile but got bored with it. Anybody have suggestions? I usually play Aion on my PC and have since launch. I know there is a game coming out soon that has a winged flight system like Aion, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me (On mobile). Also, I want a crisp sound experience when playing. My headphones are on the way out, and anything I can use on my PC and on my phone would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S.- I could look up, but I like getting suggestions from other gamers really
    05-18-2015 09:27 PM
    You like tower defense/resource management games? The best I found is Clash of Clans. I'm sure you have seen the commercials. I will warn you it's addictive. But it can be loads of fun too. It can be played for free but you can also spend a boatload of cash on it with in app purchases, BUT if you discipline yourself you can play for free. It's fun.
    05-20-2015 09:53 AM
    What about Boom Beach? Its tower defense, but most likely an rpg

Alright, that's a joke. take a look at my former post:

Blade &Soul Mobile and Aion Legions Soft Launching in The Second Half of 2015

Forsaken World Mobile Launching in June, 2015
    pkcable likes this.
    05-21-2015 06:46 AM
    What about Boom Beach? Its tower defense, but most likely an rpg

Alright, that's a joke. take a look at my former post:
    At least CoC has dragons.
    05-21-2015 09:32 AM
    Try Defense 39 game. It is also a tower defense game.
    05-22-2015 05:52 AM
    Try the witcher 3 wild hunt. You'll love it.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    06-11-2015 06:26 PM
    LOL, your thread makes me think of a friend of mine's funny story, she got a new job in a company, and the first thing she did at the beginning of her work was installing a Legend of League in her computer. The boss noticed that and said that game was her true love.
    07-30-2015 03:44 AM
    [QUOTE=DragonsReborn;2519358]Hey fellas. Bored at work and want to try some new games out. Mostly MMORPG's since my job entails me to sit around for long periods just keeping an eye on things. I was playing Arcane Legend for awhile but got bored with it. Anybody have suggestions? I usually play Aion on my PC and have since launch. I know there is a game coming out soon that has a winged flight system like Aion, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me (On mobile). Also, I want a crisp sound experience when playing. My headphones are on the way out, and anything I can use on my PC and on my phone would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S.- I could look up, but I like getting suggestions from other gamers really[/

That seems as boring as a security guards job.
    07-30-2015 11:59 AM
    Just a suggestion, but . . . maybe you could find some more work to do.
    07-30-2015 12:25 PM
    Wildstar is going to be F2P soon..
    09-04-2015 03:37 AM
    If you have access to an Apple device, I'd like to offer you a new game called Raiders Quest. It's a RPG game, you can select whatever hero you want to defeat monsters and other player as well. It stills in beta though, but you could drop your email address at their website or PM me for the access. I happened to be one of their production team.
    10-16-2015 02:40 AM
    Try World of tanks.... Game has quick 5 minute matches.
    11-03-2015 10:11 PM
    Just go to kongregate and grind out some flash games^^
    12-07-2015 12:50 PM