Bloodborne (PS4)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm kind of on the fence about getting Bloodborne, and was hoping I might get some interesting feedback from players that are already immersed in it.
What I should add is that I have not played any dark souls games, and don't necessarily felt too intrigued at first. I believe it's not necessarily the type of game I would usually go for, but now that it's out and the reviews seem overwhelmingly positive I have become curious.
I have finished all my games just recently (last of us, Watchdogs, GTA, Destiny, just to give you an idea what genres I usually go for) and now am on the outlook for something new to sink my teeth into.

As I said the reviews are glowing, the visuals look nice, and it's a PS4 exclusive so I'm thinking I might as well give it a try. Has anyone purchased it/started playing? Any early impressions? :)

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: Bloodborn (PS4)

I've got it and I'm now just starting to scratch the surface. It looks like it's going to be hard. Combat favours all-out aggression it seems.

I'm not sure yet but I'll let you know. :)

(I miss my behemoth of a gaming PC back in the UK)

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bloodborn (PS4)

I've got it and I'm now just starting to scratch the surface. It looks like it's going to be hard. Combat favours all-out aggression it seems.

I'm not sure yet but I'll let you know. :)

(I miss my behemoth of a gaming PC back in the UK)

awesome, keep me posted :) I guess what I want to know is how much depth the game offers and if there's more to it than combats after combats. It looks quite attractive, just wondering if it eventually turns into a button smashing game..

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've started playing it too and boy is it difficult. It's not the traditional rpg slaying enemies at ease , no....
You have to plan out your strategy. It's easier to take enemies one by one and each time you die you loose all of your points which give you the ability to upgrade your weapons and level up after killing the boss.
It's annoying how easy it is to die and the checkpoint system but it's a hot game.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've started playing it too and boy is it difficult. It's not the traditional rpg slaying enemies at ease , no....
You have to plan out your strategy. It's easier to take enemies one by one and each time you die you loose all of your points which give you the ability to upgrade your weapons and level up after killing the boss.
It's annoying how easy it is to die and the checkpoint system but it's a hot game.

The combat system is rad, each peons has a 2nd attack mode where you can change its properties to attack further or close combat. Stamina is key in this game and your eye has to be drawn close to the enemies attack. A lot of studying is required to beat any enemy.
Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Fire up a Twitch feed of it and see what it's like. I think it's awesome but just like the Souls games it's not for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Just started playing this evening. Have already been killed a few times. Definitely living up to the Souls reputation. Will take some time getting used to again, since it's been awhile that I've played Dark Souls. Glad we are finally seeing a real PS4 game instead of another remaster.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative