PS4 or Xbox One?

anon(9057135)

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I prefer Xbox One because:
- Better FPS's
- Xbox Smartglass (now known as Xbox app)
- Xbox Play Anywhere (with Windows 10)
- Better Interface
- Cortana (PS4/Sony don't have a personal assistant)
- Apps
- Developers, Developers, Developers!
- Twitter App
- Microsoft Apps (I use all Microsoft services)
- Have better apps than PS4
- Xbox Live is more reliable than PSN
- Xbox app on iOS is far better than the PlayStation app
- Better Integration with Third Parties
- Game sales all the time
- Better Designed Controller
- Can Control Your TV and Cable
- Smaller Console
- DirectX for life

However, PS has Jak and Daxter (my fav PS game of all time) and KH & FF

kenmacro_88

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site
Something i feel like, it is battle between Pepsi and Cola, DC/Marvel, Fitbit/Garmin, and what so ever. But personally i vote for PS4, lots of exclusive games that is so quality and worth of time to play

fitguyz88

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Is it too late now to buy PS4? I am a PC gamer but sometimes i feel like i want to allocate the cash for another thing like upgrade my PC, because of I just want to play the God of War and Last of Us part 2..

Gzydamus

Apr 15, 2018
Visit site
I play both. I play my Xbox one x more than my PS4 pro ONLY because it's true 4K. PS4 pro is only HDR and claims of 4k. At the end of the day it's really a user preference and whether most of your friends have one or the other

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I was exclusively PlayStation for years until I bought an Xbox One S earlier this year. Played that sparingly for about a month before selling it on OfferUp and trading my OG PS4 in to GameStop for a glacier white PS4 Pro.

May 4, 2018
Visit site
PS4 anyday, I have tested the XBOX 360 and PS3 and all the predecessors and for some reasons MS never amazed me, al the games look much better on Sony Consoles. Even though sometimes I felt that they are neck to neck but in reality they aren't similar at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2