PS4 or Xbox One?

crocodile90

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
nowadays i truly recommend PS4! Same price, similar hardware and in terms of exclusive games, in my opinion, PS4 has a good advantage. Infamous, last of us, uncharted, driveclub, etc... xbox: forza horizon 2, halo,... MEH..... for me, easy choice! but ofc, it's an opinion. some of u could prefer xbox because your console's historic.. thumbs up!

gilligan793

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Owning both systems the only thing I could recommend besides picking your "exclusive" titles is check if any friends and what systems they have. Nothing hurts more than everyone getting on one system and you can't join them, or worse selling your system to join them down the road. If you don't have anyone to compare with go with exclusives and upcoming games. Both systems are amazing!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm PS4, have 2 games (NBA2K16 & Battlefield 4) and don't play much. Now when I get the new Uncharted, that might change!

aidenbird98

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
I would go ps4 for the look of the console, the graphics output, and the led lighting on the controller, but Xbox One for the ergonomics of their controller.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Personally I have both and prefer the Xbox One in terms of twitch game streaming, apps, and of Exclusives(timed or otherwise). The only area i think the PS4 has the XB1 beat is that it has a decent baseball game(MLB the show).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner