PS4 or Xbox One?

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Never played XBOX, PS user since the beginning. Mo killed my PS3 playing daily grad school and med school, both online and huge weekend tournaments. Now I have so little time that ever time I pop the PS4 on thee is some major software up update. It has essentially become an old dusty blu ray player, it's a shame. Just can't get into anymore. It like I was a huge gamer and then BOOM, life happened.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I am not sure if I replied to this thread or not, but for me the PS4 is the clear winner for two main reasons:

1. The PS3 and PS4 have been 99% region free, in terms of games, up to this point.
2. My friends all had the PS3 and most now have the PS4. Few of them had the 360 and none have bought a One to my knowledge.

I should mention that I am not living in the U.S. and that Sony's machines tend to be the popular choice for expats like myself. I have yet to get the PS4, but I will be getting one eventually.

ancetti

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Well... that question will last until the next generation. And then, we'll be discussing: PS5 or Xbox ULTIMATE?

I have a PS4 and very happy with it. Specially because we have The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War...

jakomapoland

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I've had both, and the problem with both is there's not a lot to do on either of them right now. If you're a Dark Souls fan, you'd probably be happiest with a PS4. Bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had both, and the problem with both is there's not a lot to do on either of them right now. If you're a Dark Souls fan, you'd probably be happiest with a PS4. Bloodborne is a ps4 exclusive.

There's plenty to do on both of them...Xbox One is hitting it's fall stride right now with Halo and Forza, so I'm playing it more than the PS4 right now.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Try to give some reasons to back up your choices, guys. We all want to hear a more elaborate recommendation that people can really take from.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
After having 3 Xbox 360s give me the RROD, I switched PS3 and have been Sony ever since!

PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
After having 3 Xbox 360s give me the RROD, I switched PS3 and have been Sony ever since!

PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PS3 system was full of hardware issues too...Sony is not immune to the same kind of issues. Thankfully, it seems that both of the new gen consoles lack any real problematic design flaws thus far, as there have not been any consistent complaints in that regard for either option.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
The PS3 system was full of hardware issues too...Sony is not immune to the same kind of issues. Thankfully, it seems that both of the new gen consoles lack any real problematic design flaws thus far, as there have not been any consistent complaints in that regard for either option.

I agree, I switch between both everyday PS4 and Xbox one

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I've always been a PlayStation guy. Simply because I love RPGs and most of the awesome rpgs can be easily found and some are only exclusive on the PlayStation console especially JRPGs. But judging from the type of game you want, I think buying an XBox will also be suitable for you.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just bought my first gaming console in over 30 years yesterday. I bought the XBox One simply because I wanted to learn how to play Halo. Oh, and Star Wars Battlefront.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just bought my first gaming console in over 30 years yesterday. I bought the XBox One simply because I wanted to learn how to play Halo. Oh, and Star Wars Battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront has to be one of the most exciting games to come out this year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR