Trivia Crack Player List

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate having questions time out because my kids distracted me or I got sidetracked with a notification or whatever.

Phone calls are what drives me insane...I communicate with most people MOST of the time through text messages or email. It never fails though, when I get into this game, probably every other time I sit down to play it, I will get a call that will screw me out of a turn because it times out a question.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Phone calls are what drives me insane...I communicate with most people MOST of the time through text messages or email. It never fails though, when I get into this game, probably every other time I sit down to play it, I will get a call that will screw me out of a turn because it times out a question.

Speaker phone to the rescue.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I had that happen to me last week during my game with you! Lol

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mostly easy with a couple of lucky guesses.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

By easy...you meant the mean girls question, which you knew because you love the movie and practice the pink clothes day rule? :p