Just started playing League of Legends...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Love the teamwork and all in this game...Why did not I discover this earlier? I would have played a boatload of this competitively. Anyone else on this game?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
No I cant get into games like LoL or Dota for some reason. Only PC games I play are Diablo, Starcraft and the occasional horror game. Other then those I'm strictly a console gamer.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
No I cant get into games like LoL or Dota for some reason. Only PC games I play are Diablo, Starcraft and the occasional horror game. Other then those I'm strictly a console gamer.

I can't seem to get into them either. I've tried to, but I just don't enjoy them. The only games I play on PC are FPS games honestly.

DanArnoldMist

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
If you like league, I'd suggest you try out our new game The Ember Conflict, if you're outside of the BETA countries, let me know and I'll send you a code!

Clay523

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Ha ha, what's your favorite summoners?
I have seen a lot of my friends playing this game from several years ago and for myself I've started playing this game in March this year. AS I replied in another thread, a friend of mine even installed this game in her office at the first day of her work.
Really an addictive game!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone shift over to Heroes of the Storm, another MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game? I must say I really loved the way that game plays and its graphics more than anything of its type so far.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to get into them either. I've tried to, but I just don't enjoy them. The only games I play on PC are FPS games honestly.

I tried LoL but it just seemed completely full of whiners, so I uninstalled it and gave up. I tried Heroes of the Storm for a while and it was much better once you turned off the chat, like most online games I think.

I'm not a console gamer at all. The last console I had was the Playstation One. I do have a PC that will play pretty much anything at max settings, sometimes at 4k resolutions, so everything I play is on that. That's back in the UK though so no good for me when i'm spending most of the year in the USA...

*mutters* Must buy a gaming Pc when I have the money...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW