The evil within

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting this game for ages and finally I have it in my hands. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413422155.739233.jpg

I've been playing it for just under an hour and I'm loving the thrill, scare, violence and gore. The story is pretty confusing as you are a police officer who is investigating paranormal activities ( zombies) in a haunted house, then as you escape the whole town goes upside down.
This game is raucous.
It got released today, anybody who likes a scare and a fantastic horror game, get this

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably pick up this game after I finish playing Alien: Isolation. All though I wasn't expecting TEW to look a lot like Resident Evil.

Sent from my HTC M8

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Seems like a neat game.

Here is my 2 cents on this game.

This game is very much like resident evil with zombies mutating and dark colors throughout the game.

The control scheme is pretty weird but takes time getting used too.

The story has a weird start, you in a car and you go to a massive house and get knocked out by something lol....

There is no explanation to what's going on, not such a bad thing but it keeps you intrigued

Then all of a sudden you wake up in a room which there is a crazy butcher and then things get interesting....

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have a good and fully charged headse,t at-least the Gold from Sony and you set the sound profile for the game and turn off the lights and your phones. Especially your phones.

enemy_mime

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I was looking forward to this game coming out on PC and when I saw demo was out on steam, I downloaded it immediately. And was immensely disappointed. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the game doesn't feel... entertaining? Maybe it's because I played so many survival horror games, maybe it's because the port to PC limps as bad as <SPOILER AHEAD> the game protagonist running away from a chainsaw weilding freak </SPOILER>, but the game didn't quite had an impact on me. To anyone wanting to try it on PC - download the demo first, it lets you play first 3 chapters and keeps your progress if you buy the full version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2