Destiny is freaking amazing!!! Grab the bundle love the frost white

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    09-16-2014 06:14 PM
    My warlock is coming around quite nicely. A few more gear and I'll be "ready" for the raid!

09-18-2014 07:44 PM
    I beat the raid last night and man was it loads of fun. Took us 6 hours to beat and got some awesome gear out of it.

Sent from my HTC M8
    Illustrator Joe likes this.
    09-28-2014 11:31 PM
    Did anyone do the Queens bounties and unlock the level 24 missions? I got some cool legendary armor. And a very good legendary sniper.

ಠ益ಠ
    Attached Thumbnails Destiny...-72075.jpg  
    09-29-2014 08:58 AM
    Is this game still keeping everyones attention then? I have heard it is a bit lacking, but others say there is quite a bit to do.
    09-29-2014 09:25 AM
    Is this game still keeping everyones attention then? I have heard it is a bit lacking, but others say there is quite a bit to do.
    I will admit Destiny tries to do a little bit of everything. And it doesn't do 1 specific thing exceptionally, but everything that it does do it does very, very well. What it does do is keeps you very entertained and every time you play it. The frustration factor that is in many video games (especially FPSs) is essentially gone in this game. There is a lot to do in this game. And this is just the framework for a much larger world. I have many hours into this game and haven't even touched the Crucible (PvP multiplayer) yet. Beat the game and done all the strike missions, but with Bungie adding new content each week I haven't felt the need to jump over to PvP, though I look forward to it.
    SprSynJn likes this.
    09-29-2014 09:36 AM
    I beat the raid last night and man was it loads of fun. Took us 6 hours to beat and got some awesome gear out of it.

Sent from my HTC M8
    How many people did you have?
    09-29-2014 09:36 AM
    How many people did you have?
    Full team, can't do it with less. Here's an update on my warlock. He's becoming a beast!

Sent from my HTC M8
    Attached Thumbnails Destiny...-uploadfromtaptalk1412015415040.png  
    melbsteve likes this.
    09-29-2014 02:30 PM
    Full team, can't do it with less. Here's an update on my warlock. He's becoming a beast!

Sent from my HTC M8
    Nice! For the raid, I know you need 5 people from your friends list, but do they all have to be in your clan as well? I am struggling getting 5 together, considering I only know about 5 people total with the game.
    09-29-2014 02:39 PM
    Nice! For the raid, I know you need 5 people from your friends list, but do they all have to be in your clan as well? I am struggling getting 5 together, considering I only know about 5 people total with the game.
    None of those people were in my friends list and I'm not in a clan. I found 5 random people in a Destiny stream on Twitch. That's a great place to make friends because everyone there is looking for other people to play with.

Sent from my HTC M8
    09-29-2014 02:48 PM
    None of those people were in my friends list and I'm not in a clan. I found 5 random people in a Destiny stream on Twitch. That's a great place to make friends because everyone there is looking for other people to play with.

Sent from my HTC M8
    That is awesome. Which brings up the question... WHT DON'T THEY JUST MAKE A MATCHMAKING PLAYLIST FOR RAIDS??? Lol ok I am done. But for real...
    09-29-2014 02:52 PM
    That is awesome. Which brings up the question... WHT DON'T THEY JUST MAKE A MATCHMAKING PLAYLIST FOR RAIDS??? Lol ok I am done. But for real...
    Well in all fairness we did have to swap out our 6th member a few times. Either they had no mic and had no idea what they were doing or just had no idea what they were doing lol. Imagine having a full team of people like that!

But I agree they should still have that option.

Sent from my HTC M8
    09-29-2014 02:56 PM
    Well in all fairness we did have to swap out our 6th member a few times. Either they had no mic and had no idea what they were doing or just had no idea what they were doing lol. Imagine having a full team of people like that!

But I agree they should still have that option.

Sent from my HTC M8
    Yeah I get that. Communication is definitely key. But generally I go into strike missions with a full team. So if it had matchmaking that forced you to have teams of 3 or even 2 and them matchmade them with other teams of 2 or 3 you would probably more likely come across people who actually want to communicate and play like a team. Generally people playing solo don't use a mic. So i get the idea behind it, I just think there is a happy medium rather than just not having matchmaking. But maybe they will update it. Many people have been whining on the forums. Like me in this forum lol.
    09-29-2014 03:17 PM
    So how's everyone still liking the game?
    03-19-2015 03:49 PM
    It got a little out of my realm of interest with the grind you have to put into it to stay relevant with weapons and what not...I have it, but haven't touched it in months.
    Eskemo30 likes this.
    03-19-2015 04:08 PM
    Do you think with the next DLC in may (supposedly) you might play it some more?
    03-19-2015 04:17 PM
    Do you think with the next DLC in may (supposedly) you might play it some more?
    Doubt it...especially with Halo MCC working perfectly now. That takes most of my time lately...
    Eskemo30 likes this.
    03-19-2015 09:28 PM
    Destiny...-image.jpg

My character. I've been really caught up in the game for a long time, but recently lack motivation to carry on because I feel like I've seen it all (admittedly, I haven't bought the extension packs). Also I'm unsure what to target next. I also have difficulties levelling up at this point. Trying to get myself better armor (that adds to my 'light'), but pretty much failing at it haha. Still a good game, just so many hardcore gamers around, I sometimes get frustrated in MP matches... barely stand a chance at times.
    04-01-2015 03:45 AM
    It's still fun to me but I need to put more time into playing it and Farcry 4
    04-10-2015 09:21 PM
    Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves | Official Site of Destiny the Game

New trailer just came out! Hopefully we'll get to fight in the snow!!
    melbsteve likes this.
    04-15-2015 01:52 PM
    I have Destiny for both of my systems but cant really seem to get into the game. any suggestions?
    07-07-2015 08:31 AM
    let's bump up this thread

How are things with Destiny, dchandler? I would really recommend to just sink your teeth into it, it really pays off. The game has so much depth, you get hooked easily. I had pretty much moved on from it last time I posted my avatar (lvl24) but then decided to download the House of Wolves DLC and that really ignited it again for me. You can get a long way just by playing Crucible matches (which I still enjoy most) and the 'new' Prison of Elders (which requires House of Wolves) mode. That'll quickly level you up and (provided you redeem Crucible bounties) you'll get to purchase solid equipment in no time.

I wasn't a huge fan of Destiny's focus on team-based (w/o matchmaking) quests at later levels but I'm starting to warm up to that too. The Destiny app and fireteam finder forums are handy for that purpose, and it is fun to team up with players that are keen to get the job done. I feel like the Destiny community is pretty good in that regard anyway.

This is my character now, I'm just one piece of armour short of hitting the level cap. Next on my list is to find a proper primary gun (legendary) and then I'm excited for the Taken King next month, promises to be really good and rich in content.

Destiny...-img_1846.jpg
    08-09-2015 01:40 AM
    let's bump up this thread

How are things with Destiny, dchandler? I would really recommend to just sink your teeth into it, it really pays off. The game has so much depth, you get hooked easily. I had pretty much moved on from it last time I posted my avatar (lvl24) but then decided to download the House of Wolves DLC and that really ignited it again for me. You can get a long way just by playing Crucible matches (which I still enjoy most) and the 'new' Prison of Elders (which requires House of Wolves) mode. That'll quickly level you up and (provided you redeem Crucible bounties) you'll get to purchase solid equipment in no time.

I wasn't a huge fan of Destiny's focus on team-based (w/o matchmaking) quests at later levels but I'm starting to warm up to that too. The Destiny app and fireteam finder forums are handy for that purpose, and it is fun to team up with players that are keen to get the job done. I feel like the Destiny community is pretty good in that regard anyway.

This is my character now, I'm just one piece of armour short of hitting the level cap. Next on my list is to find a proper primary gun (legendary) and then I'm excited for the Taken King next month, promises to be really good and rich in content.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1846.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	87067
    I haven't been playing it at all, I found out that playing it by yourself is kind of boring and it will take you longer to level up so I left it alone lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-09-2015 06:55 AM
    Haha that's a shame, it's such a good game. If you decide to give it another chance at some point I might be able to help you level up a little quicker. Thatd be on PS though.
    08-09-2015 08:43 PM
    Haha that's a shame, it's such a good game. If you decide to give it another chance at some point I might be able to help you level up a little quicker. Thatd be on PS though.
    I bought it on both systems, I don't mind playing the game and I'm getting tired of COD anyway. My gamertag for PS4 is seatleman and Xbox is blessed2703

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-09-2015 09:51 PM
84 1234