Keep us up to date with more impressions if you would Sean. I'm still on the fence with this game and would love to hear more if possible. Thanks.
    09-14-2014 10:30 AM
    Keep us up to date with more impressions if you would Sean. I'm still on the fence with this game and would love to hear more if possible. Thanks.
    If this kind of game is your thing, just get it. You won't find one better. Not yet.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    09-14-2014 10:38 AM
    If this kind of game is your thing, just get it. You won't find one better. Not yet.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    You are right.... It is the best game of its kind
    09-14-2014 02:40 PM
    Right now I'm grinding for Legendary and Exotic gear in preparation for the upcoming Raid on Tuesday! Hopefully I'll be able to make it before work otherwise I might have to call out
    09-14-2014 02:44 PM
    Right now I'm grinding for Legendary and Exotic gear in preparation for the upcoming Raid on Tuesday! Hopefully I'll be able to make it before work otherwise I might have to call out
    So excited!

Right now I'm absolutely LOVING 3v3 Skirmish mode on Crucible. You get with a good team and you're dominating left and right. Me and a couple of guys went on a 15 game streak last night and I was unlocking all kinds of stuff. Currently a level 15 I think.

This game is just awesome. To be honest though, I haven't played the campaign at all since unlocking crucible!
    09-14-2014 11:35 PM
    So excited!

Right now I'm absolutely LOVING 3v3 Skirmish mode on Crucible. You get with a good team and you're dominating left and right. Me and a couple of guys went on a 15 game streak last night and I was unlocking all kinds of stuff. Currently a level 15 I think.

This game is just awesome. To be honest though, I haven't played the campaign at all since unlocking crucible!
    My mode of choice atm is high level stike's, and I absolutely love it, pure chaos! I can only imagine how awesome Raid's are gonna be!! Being stuck with lousy randoms is why im staying away from crucible atm. I just hit lvl 20 a while ago and am grinding for armor that adds +Light so I can continue to level up and do higher stikes.

Oh and I cannot wait to get decked out in all legendary gear And another thing, Sean do you know if everyone can join in the Raid or is it like a first come first serve type of deal? That's one thing I dont wanna miss out on!
    09-15-2014 12:11 AM
    Actually, as far as I've read, Raids are not part of matchmaking, and are initiated at any time when you have your team set and together. It performs much like previous Halo campaign progress where you can start and stop whenever you want and your progress is saved until the next Tuesday when the raids are reset.

I was a little disappointed with this, and I hope that Bungie adds Raid mode to matchmaking since it is a very rare occurrence for me to find 6 of my friends playing Destiny at the same time that would want to obligate the time to focus on a raid like this...and from what I'm reading, outside of "Normal" mode, the raids will be very difficult for small teams.

I imagine their idea is that they wanted this to be similar to the way WoW does it (I don't play WoW, but am familiar with their raid procedures).
    09-15-2014 12:22 AM
    So basically we have 1 week to do the current raid before it resets to a new one and we have to have 6 friends to play it? Do you have any idea how long the raid will take to complete? It must be quite long and/or very difficult if they put in a save mechanic. I'm not familiar at all with raids but I might check out some WoW vids to get an idea of what they're about. Well I'm definitely anxious to play that mode.
    09-15-2014 12:36 AM
    You don't HAVE to have 6 people, the raids I guess are just designed for UP TO 6 players. I've just read from people who got to pre-test these Raids that they are quite difficult, especially for small teams who can't cover a lot of different things at once.

Not sure how long they'd take, but the rewards seem substantial, so I would only guess you'll have to put some effort into it, and I would imagine we're talking some lengthy obligation. And yes, from what I'm reading, you have 1 week to complete each one.
    09-15-2014 12:58 AM
    Well I'm gonna tell you one thing, right now I'm really drunk and am gonna play this game all night long!! lol..Hopefully I can get a full team for this raid otherwise I might try and solo it like a boss
    09-15-2014 01:37 AM
    Add me man! Monkey Johannon is my gamer tag...we'll do some raids together!
    09-15-2014 01:54 AM
    Add me man! Monkey Johannon is my gamer tag...we'll do some raids together!
    ok for sure, I'll add you as soon as I get online line lol...ss. which is in like a few minutes after ai g fninshes this smirnoff rofl...
    09-15-2014 02:04 AM
    My internet is acting up and bring slow so it's forced me to play story line. I'm on level 12 right now pretty good story to it
    09-15-2014 11:04 AM
    So I just read that you need to be level 26 to even qualify for Raids. I'm only level 20 so I guess I need to start grinding for +Light gear. I gotta get this done asap!! You to Sean if we are gonna do this Raid!
    09-16-2014 02:13 AM
    Nah...the max difficulty level is 26...as far as I've read, there is no minimum rank, but apparently if you lack level 20 armor, you'll have a tough time.

I say BRING IT! LOL!

Today I tried to do a level with one other guy with this huge ogre beast thing chained up in the middle of this big room...and we got our asses kicked over and over again, and never finished it. If it's harder than that, I've got some skills to work on, LOL!
    09-16-2014 03:03 AM
    So I've been watching some of the Raid on Twitch...first impressions is that Raid is extremely difficult and long. You will die ALOT and team work is absolutely key to win.
    09-16-2014 07:12 AM
    wow they implemented a boss fight that's hide n go seek style LOL. Man I can't wait to try out these raids!!
    09-16-2014 07:37 AM
    Nah...the max difficulty level is 26...as far as I've read, there is no minimum rank, but apparently if you lack level 20 armor, you'll have a tough time.

I say BRING IT! LOL!

Today I tried to do a level with one other guy with this huge ogre beast thing chained up in the middle of this big room...and we got our asses kicked over and over again, and never finished it. If it's harder than that, I've got some skills to work on, LOL!
    I just finished that last night... That was hard
    09-16-2014 09:48 AM

I say BRING IT! LOL!

You guys playing it on Xbox One? I can't wait to play it on Xbox live... Need extra time to born...
    09-16-2014 10:25 AM
    I pre-ordered Destiny on PS4. I've played once but I do enjoy it, only Level 3 as of now.
    09-16-2014 10:39 AM
    You guys playing it on Xbox One? I can't wait to play it on Xbox live... Need extra time to born...
    Yeah I'm playing xbox one. Add me up FonderCypruss is my user name
    09-16-2014 12:15 PM
    Yeah I'm playing xbox one. Add me up FonderCypruss is my user name
    It can't find your gamer tag for some reason when I search it...

Are you FonderCypress? (with an "e" instead of a "u")
    09-16-2014 12:25 PM

I'll check when I get home
    09-16-2014 03:16 PM
    So I heard that bungie themselves could not beat the raid after 16 hours...Now I'm quite worried lol

On a good note I just hit 22 so I'm making some progress. Now I just need some legendary gear.
    09-16-2014 05:57 PM

Wow I was way out to lunch fondercypress74
    09-16-2014 06:12 PM
84 1234