For those who own a psvita.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I just read an article that compared the old psvita to the new slim psvita, the new one looks good especially when you get a 8gb memory card in various bundles. I am curious, is the psvita capable of playing playstation classic from the playstation network store? I have a psp go that does psn classics, but i am getting mixed to no definite conclusion if the psvita does.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for creating your very first thread here. Having said that, maybe your best chance of getting the information you seek will come from a site dedicated to the Playstation instead of an Apple-centric forum like iMore. Know what I mean?

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Does The Playstation Network have a forum?; If they do, try them. Oh and for your sake I hope the PSVita does do what you are asking.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just read an article that compared the old psvita to the new slim psvita, the new one looks good especially when you get a 8gb memory card in various bundles. I am curious, is the psvita capable of playing playstation classic from the playstation network store? I have a psp go that does psn classics, but i am getting mixed to no definite conclusion if the psvita does.

You can purchase PSP ports through the Playstation Store app on the PS Vita itself, that are essentially ripped software versions that can run on your PS Vita, from a memory card.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Update: Yes, from selected PSONE Classics to selected PSP games. I recently got the Borderlands 2 Bundle. Along with some cross-buy games at-least right now for the PS3.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Update: Yes, from selected PSONE Classics to selected PSP games. I recently got the Borderlands 2 Bundle. Along with some cross-buy games at-least right now for the PS3.

It has been a while, i apologize for not responding to everyones comments. I greatly appreciate everyones input, I have been doing a lot of research into this and I am happy to say that soon I will be getting the PS Vita. I will be looking forward to playing PS One Classics. Thank you kindly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR