Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In case you aren't aware, Watch Dogs is a slightly futuristic (dare I say 'Cyberpunk') open world game set in Chicago. It revolves around a guy called Aiden Pearce, a hacker who journeys round Chicago stopping crimes (or causing them) using his cellphone to hack into the various city wide subsystems. There's an overarching plot but i'm not going to spoil it for anyone by mentioning what it is.

Think GTA V but with more computer hacking and the chance to drop in and out of other people's single player games, as well as co-op team vs team online play seamlessly integrated into the single player game too. No game lobbies, no dropping out of the single player game to go into multiplayer. It looks amazing.

Here's a great interview with Angry Joe and the Animation Director for the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkw39b0N_zY

It launches on 27 May and I for one just can't wait to play this.

Anyone else interested?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The system requirements are a bit to high for my computer...

Sent from my iPhone 5S or Jailbroken 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The system requirements are a bit to high for my computer...

TIme for an upgrade? I know of a few graphics cards that are at most 200 dollars and you should do fine with those...that is if you have the prerequisite 16 GB ram and a fast CPU.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
TIme for an upgrade? I know of a few graphics cards that are at most 200 dollars and you should do fine with those...that is if you have the prerequisite 16 GB ram and a fast CPU.

I'm going to need more than a graphics card...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398437352.036576.jpg

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
lol no one can save that then...

Well expect the video card and power supply (3 or 4 years old), the rest of the components are at least 6 years old which is pretty good since I put a total of about $900 CAD into it and I can still play most modern games at medium/high settings @ 1366x768

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm stoked for this one. Will get the PS4+Watchdogs bundle in a couple of days... granted it's not sold out. Looks mouth watering, will be interesting to see how they've implemented the Multiplayer.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Only two days until official launch. Some people have already got their copies due to a holiday in both the USA and the UK on Monday.

Reviews are piling in and they seem favourable so far. User screen shots show some pretty epic graphics on the PC version too.

My Limited edition collector's 'DedSec' edition should arrive on Tuesday and i'm very excited.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
does anyone have a good PS4 v PC comparison vid at hand? I would like to know how badly the consoles are lagging behind this time... I mean it's "next gen" after all, still a huge difference?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have this game on the PS4 and must say it was more hype than anything. I did not really care for this game at all. IMHO.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73