Best boyfriend ever.

03-11-2014 08:19 PM
    Only thing is, while Titanfall looks incredible, I'm not a big online gamer, so I'll probably just sell the download code - but at the same price as the normal Xbox One, it would be stupid not to buy the combo-pack.

I am, however, very excited about the new Metal Gear Solid launching on the 19th. I'm an avid Splinter-Cell player so I'm hoping Ground Zeroes will compare to Blacklist.
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-11-2014 08:29 PM
    Enjoy your Xbox One, Jake!
    03-11-2014 08:55 PM
    Enjoy your Xbox One, Jake!
    Thanks!
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-11-2014 09:13 PM
    Congrats, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    03-11-2014 09:17 PM
    Only thing is, while Titanfall looks incredible, I'm not a big online gamer, so I'll probably just sell the download code - but at the same price as the normal Xbox One, it would be stupid not to buy the combo-pack.

I am, however, very excited about the new Metal Gear Solid launching on the 19th. I'm an avid Splinter-Cell player so I'm hoping Ground Zeroes will compare to Blacklist.
    Hopefully Metal Gear Solid will be great, it's a series that rarely disappoints
    03-11-2014 09:26 PM
    Congrats, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Thanks! After reading the Titanfall thread, I'm rethinking selling it. I already have Xbox Live so I might just give it a shot. My hesitation was because I absolutely deplore Call Of Duty and this seemed a lot like that from the videos I saw on YouTube but others in the thread, like Sean, said different and everyone seems addicted to it, so I'm thinking that maybe I should just keep it.
    03-11-2014 09:28 PM
    Hopefully Metal Gear Solid will be great, it's a series that rarely disappoints
    Fingers crossed, but it's giving me pause because it retails for $29. I've never played a stellar game that retailed for $29 at launch, especially for next-gen consoles. I know there's generally a first time for everything though, and I'm hoping that this will be the first time.
    03-11-2014 09:34 PM
    Titanfall is amazing. Add me on xbox live though -- maadtai

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S
    03-11-2014 09:55 PM
    Titanfall is amazing. Add me on xbox live though -- maadtai

I will! Is it worth it as an online-only game?
    03-11-2014 10:18 PM
    Happy Anniversary and ConGrats on the new XBox
    03-11-2014 10:20 PM
    Happy Anniversary and ConGrats on the new XBox
    Thank you! That's very kind. I figure after seven years I deserve something good.

Kidding, of course. He's the best guy in the world.
    03-11-2014 10:29 PM
    You'd be foolish to have the Xbox One and not play through TitanFall. The campaign is just as awesome as the multiplayer. It's easily the best game for the Xbox One right now...
    03-11-2014 10:31 PM
    You'd be foolish to have the Xbox One and not play through TitanFall. The campaign is just as awesome as the multiplayer. It's easily the best game for the Xbox One right now...
    It has campaign mode?! I read somewhere, I believe The Verge (but I could be wrong as I read a lot of articles about it), and it said that other games should take note and do one thing incredibly well instead of trying to both single-player and multiplayer half-heartedly. Now, I can't remember off hand if it was an overt statement or a strong implication, but either way it left me with the same conclusion.
    03-11-2014 10:54 PM
    Good for you!! Enjoy, Jake!!! Happy Anniversary to you!!
    03-11-2014 11:15 PM
    Good for you!! Enjoy, Jake!!! Happy Anniversary to you!!
    Thank you!
    MERCDROID likes this.
    03-11-2014 11:41 PM
    Enjoy! =]

Happy Anniversary to you both! How long have you guys been together? ^_^

Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr
    03-12-2014 09:03 AM
    Enjoy! =]

Happy Anniversary to you both! How long have you guys been together? ^_^

Sent from a very sexy device... Rawr
    Thank you. Seven years, since I was 17 (I'm 24 now).
    03-12-2014 10:46 AM
    Thank you. Seven years, since I was 17 (I'm 24 now).
    Wow, that's young! But congratulations!
    03-12-2014 10:59 AM
    TITANFALL! Jealous, enjoy! (Or sell, whatever). lol
    03-12-2014 11:34 AM
    It has campaign mode?! I read somewhere, I believe The Verge (but I could be wrong as I read a lot of articles about it), and it said that other games should take note and do one thing incredibly well instead of trying to both single-player and multiplayer half-heartedly. Now, I can't remember off hand if it was an overt statement or a strong implication, but either way it left me with the same conclusion.
    It does...but to be fair, campaign is co-op and involves playing with other people as well. It is still a campaign though, and separated clearly from the online multiplayer "deathmatch" type hoppers.
    03-12-2014 11:51 AM
    Congrats enjoy your new Xbox!'
    03-12-2014 11:52 AM
    Wow, that's young! But congratulations!
    Thanks! And yes, it is, but I was a very mature 17. I grew up fast because of all the heath problems I've had that forced me to act and think more maturely than my friends and counterparts, so dating people my own age didn't work out so well. My boyfriend was 23 at the time but is 29 now. His birthday is next month so I've been actively teasing about turning the big 3-0, which he's not looking forward to.

TITANFALL! Jealous, enjoy! (Or sell, whatever). lol
    Thanks!

It does...but to be fair, campaign is co-op and involves playing with other people as well. It is still a campaign though, and separated clearly from the online multiplayer "deathmatch" type hoppers.
    Gotcha. Definitely keeping it though, thank you.

Congrats enjoy your new Xbox!'
    Thanks!
    03-12-2014 01:05 PM
    I will! Is it worth it as an online-only game?
    A lot of people have been asking me that. I think because there is no offline campaign people think it's not worth the money but I don't know anyone who plays Call of Duty for reasons other than deathmatch (lol). I don't mind the multiplayer campaigns at all.

03-13-2014 03:12 PM
    A lot of people have been asking me that. I think because there is no offline campaign people think it's not worth the money but I don't know anyone who plays Call of Duty for reasons other than deathmatch (lol). I don't mind the multiplayer campaigns at all.

Yeah, I'm down with the multiplayer campaign, I'd just like to get a little practice before jumping straight into the death matches.

P.S. I added you on Xbox Live.
    03-13-2014 04:09 PM
32 12