Happy Anniversary To Me!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow, that's young! But congratulations!

Thanks! And yes, it is, but I was a very mature 17. I grew up fast because of all the heath problems I've had that forced me to act and think more maturely than my friends and counterparts, so dating people my own age didn't work out so well. My boyfriend was 23 at the time but is 29 now. His birthday is next month so I've been actively teasing about turning the big 3-0, which he's not looking forward to.

TITANFALL! Jealous, enjoy! (Or sell, whatever). lol

Thanks!

It does...but to be fair, campaign is co-op and involves playing with other people as well. It is still a campaign though, and separated clearly from the online multiplayer "deathmatch" type hoppers.

Gotcha. Definitely keeping it though, thank you.

Congrats enjoy your new Xbox!'

Thanks!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I will! Is it worth it as an online-only game?

A lot of people have been asking me that. I think because there is no offline campaign people think it's not worth the money but I don't know anyone who plays Call of Duty for reasons other than deathmatch (lol). I don't mind the multiplayer campaigns at all.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
A lot of people have been asking me that. I think because there is no offline campaign people think it's not worth the money but I don't know anyone who plays Call of Duty for reasons other than deathmatch (lol). I don't mind the multiplayer campaigns at all.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Yeah, I'm down with the multiplayer campaign, I'd just like to get a little practice before jumping straight into the death matches.

P.S. I added you on Xbox Live.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
After playing some of the "campaign" last night...unfortunately, this is not going to be the campaign experience you're probably expecting. Many of the campaign modes are simply more co-operative missions based in the world of the multiplayer levels and worlds. For instance, there's a story mode based command and conquer scenario that we started with yesterday, and it felt almost identical to playing a point capture multiplayer game.

It's a bit misleading, and left me a little disappointed...but thankfully, I bought the game for the online play and not for campaign.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
After playing some of the "campaign" last night...unfortunately, this is not going to be the campaign experience you're probably expecting. Many of the campaign modes are simply more co-operative missions based in the world of the multiplayer levels and worlds. For instance, there's a story mode based command and conquer scenario that we started with yesterday, and it felt almost identical to playing a point capture multiplayer game.

It's a bit misleading, and left me a little disappointed...but thankfully, I bought the game for the online play and not for campaign.

I see. That is a tad disappointing, but I'll definitely keep the game anyway. I haven't redeemed the code yet though, I'm mostly just waiting to get the headset adapter from Best Buy so I can use my Bose headphones, rather than the tragic headset that came with the system.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2