JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Best boyfriend ever. :D

IMG_3001_zps0e11396f.jpg

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Only thing is, while Titanfall looks incredible, I'm not a big online gamer, so I'll probably just sell the download code - but at the same price as the normal Xbox One, it would be stupid not to buy the combo-pack.

I am, however, very excited about the new Metal Gear Solid launching on the 19th. I'm an avid Splinter-Cell player so I'm hoping Ground Zeroes will compare to Blacklist.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Only thing is, while Titanfall looks incredible, I'm not a big online gamer, so I'll probably just sell the download code - but at the same price as the normal Xbox One, it would be stupid not to buy the combo-pack.

I am, however, very excited about the new Metal Gear Solid launching on the 19th. I'm an avid Splinter-Cell player so I'm hoping Ground Zeroes will compare to Blacklist.

Hopefully Metal Gear Solid will be great, it's a series that rarely disappoints

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Thanks! After reading the Titanfall thread, I'm rethinking selling it. I already have Xbox Live so I might just give it a shot. My hesitation was because I absolutely deplore Call Of Duty and this seemed a lot like that from the videos I saw on YouTube but others in the thread, like Sean, said different and everyone seems addicted to it, so I'm thinking that maybe I should just keep it.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully Metal Gear Solid will be great, it's a series that rarely disappoints

Fingers crossed, but it's giving me pause because it retails for $29. I've never played a stellar game that retailed for $29 at launch, especially for next-gen consoles. I know there's generally a first time for everything though, and I'm hoping that this will be the first time.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You'd be foolish to have the Xbox One and not play through TitanFall. The campaign is just as awesome as the multiplayer. It's easily the best game for the Xbox One right now...

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You'd be foolish to have the Xbox One and not play through TitanFall. The campaign is just as awesome as the multiplayer. It's easily the best game for the Xbox One right now...

It has campaign mode?! I read somewhere, I believe The Verge (but I could be wrong as I read a lot of articles about it), and it said that other games should take note and do one thing incredibly well instead of trying to both single-player and multiplayer half-heartedly. Now, I can't remember off hand if it was an overt statement or a strong implication, but either way it left me with the same conclusion.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It has campaign mode?! I read somewhere, I believe The Verge (but I could be wrong as I read a lot of articles about it), and it said that other games should take note and do one thing incredibly well instead of trying to both single-player and multiplayer half-heartedly. Now, I can't remember off hand if it was an overt statement or a strong implication, but either way it left me with the same conclusion.

It does...but to be fair, campaign is co-op and involves playing with other people as well. It is still a campaign though, and separated clearly from the online multiplayer "deathmatch" type hoppers.