FINALLY...the Xbox One aftermarket headset adapter...

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Yo, Sean, thanks for sharing, man.

Also, you could do a mini review about it. I'd be seriously interested to read about it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yo, Sean, thanks for sharing, man.

Also, you could do a mini review about it. I'd be seriously interested to read about it.

Done...I pick it up Friday night, so I'll do one this weekend.

I can pretty much tell you what the review is going to be though "Thank god we finally have this adapter...I just lit my stock headset from the XB1 on fire and burned it in a bucket. Long love TURTLE BEACH!"

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Done...I pick it up Friday night, so I'll do one this weekend.

I can pretty much tell you what the review is going to be though "Thank god we finally have this adapter...I just lit my stock headset from the XB1 on fire and burned it in a bucket. Long love TURTLE BEACH!"

Terrific!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mini-Review = Works perfectly as expected but it's a little annoying that you have to connect the controller via USB cord to "update" it in order to use it. That's going to be pretty irritating if the controller needs constant firmware updates as well.

Should add that the standard Turtle beach headset will not connect directly as the adapter only makes use of a 3.5mm input, and turtle beach has 2.5mm. You have to use the adapter that comes in the box for the wire too (which is a bit annoying but whatever).

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner