The campaign is really just a series of multiplayer co-op scenarios set out...so while I'm sure the team could pull your weight and get you through it without you doing anything, I can't see how that would be entertaining at all (and you'd stand a pretty high likelihood of dying).
    03-19-2014 06:27 PM
    It's an awesome game. I went to the midnight release.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 
    Speedygi likes this.
    03-19-2014 06:31 PM
    I hate to admit this, but I'm a little bored with it now...

- Desperately needs a campaign of some sort (that isn't the BS they offered on there as a "co-op campaign"...which is nothing more than multiplayer games with little narrations.
    - Needs some level designs with multiple platforms where you can play CQC.
    - Needs vehicles to combat the titans (where you can either choose anti-titan weapons or access to the vehicles).
    - Titans need more physical ability...especially when you're getting jumped in a closer corner by multiple other titans.

...it's certainly a fun game. But it's become a bit dry and redundant.
    04-02-2014 10:24 AM
    I hate to admit this, but I'm a little bored with it now...

- Desperately needs a campaign of some sort (that isn't the BS they offered on there as a "co-op campaign"...which is nothing more than multiplayer games with little narrations.
    - Needs some level designs with multiple platforms where you can play CQC.
    - Needs vehicles to combat the titans (where you can either choose anti-titan weapons or access to the vehicles).
    - Titans need more physical ability...especially when you're getting jumped in a closer corner by multiple other titans.

...it's certainly a fun game. But it's become a bit dry and redundant.
    It's a good thing you didn't try to go for the Gooser achievement. I would have gone crazy chasing after that...
    04-02-2014 11:16 AM
    Yeah the 'campaign' they included is pretty lacklustre. The only story is there to link you from map to map, that's it.

I've looped level 50 twice now and i'm on my third go round. It is a really great game, it's just lacking content. Hopefully they will create something more than just a few new maps at some point soon.
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-02-2014 12:36 PM
    Yeah the 'campaign' they included is pretty lacklustre. The only story is there to link you from map to map, that's it.

I've looped level 50 twice now and i'm on my third go round. It is a really great game, it's just lacking content. Hopefully they will create something more than just a few new maps at some point soon.
    I initially thought it would get some great legs on Online Play, but I'm starting to think otherwise...
    04-08-2014 04:37 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD