PS4 or Xbox One: which is your favourite?

PS4 or Xbox One: which is your favourite?

• PS4

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I got both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
LolZ. PSN was down for like 3 or 4 months bc it was hacked... That's plenty of reason there. And when was the last time sony made a quality product??

In fact xbox one and 360 outsold both sony consoles 2 to 1 this weekend... Both Microsoft consoles sold 31% of total sales Each.

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
LolZ. PSN was down for like 3 or 4 months bc it was hacked... That's plenty of reason there. And when was the last time sony made a quality product??

In fact xbox one and 360 outsold both sony consoles 2 to 1 this weekend... Both Microsoft consoles sold 31% of total sales Each.

Where do u get ur information from. It was down for 24 days.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Where do u get ur information from. It was down for 24 days.

24 days might as well be a year when it comes to using the product...thankfully, at the time, people weren't paying for PSN, so the outage, at least to consumers, didn't cause them any headaches monetarily. I remember this though very clearly, and I also remember that for at least a couple of months after the outage was over, they were finding all kinds of exploits around the network (including many of the account administration pages). I won't pretend like this was something that could only happen to Playstation owners, because if someone really wanted to, they could figure out a way to hack into Xbox Live as well...I guess it does reflect one good aspect of paying for the service though, Microsoft is certainly going to provide more depth when it comes to protecting the accounts (but I imagine since that outage, PSN's focus on security has increased tremendously as well).

I gotta say guys...I have never understood the kind of brand loyalty that people clamor on and on about when it comes to these video game systems. Use what works best for YOU! Or buy both systems and have the best of both worlds! Let's face the reality that both systems are so closely matched to each other now that figuring out which one is "better" is almost a moot point. There is no factual "better" in a general sense...one offers weight in one direction, the other offers weight in another direction...and people will pick the one they prefer for whatever reason is important to them.

My wife actually preferred to get the Xbox One first because it comes with the kinect and she wanted to try some of the fitness things on it...she doesn't play games AT ALL (meaning she rolls her eyes at the idea of them, lol), but she saw the little blip about the fitness program that comes free with the Xbox and she goes "We should try that system first! It comes with that for free?" and was just shocked that the kinect was not an extra accessory. Anyways, just kinds of shows the kinds of things people think about that are not mainstream video game lovers.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Lol 24 days. I thought it was longer. It's longer than 24 hours so in my book that's completely unacceptable. I can see if a service was down due to a calamity or weather but a hack?? Please

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess because the original Playstation was my first gaming consol, I just stuck with the PS throughout the years. Metal Gear Solid was and still my favorte....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73