View Poll Results: PS4 or Xbox One: which is your favourite?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS4

9 64.29%
  • Xbox One

3 21.43%
  • I got both

0 0%
  • Neither

2 14.29%
    I also want to add...dynamic UI? LOL! You sound like a marketing person for Sony. It's a ***** dashboard, and it's nothing amazing...it MIGHT be better than the Xbox One's (because I personally hate Microsoft's tile system), but it's not some genius creation in comparison, otherwise the reviews online would be gushing over it.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12-02-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: posting aroung language filters
    12-02-2013 02:10 PM
    Well, then once again I am sorry. Like I said, my intentions weren't to argue with you. If indeed those were your opinions about xbox live being more reliable because of your experience and not what is factual or anything else you have said then it was my misunderstanding.
    So why question my honesty about owning the system? Your intentions seemed quite clear, but my responses were very clear as well...they were reflective of an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Honestly, I don't care what system people prefer...my circles play Xbox, so I buy the Xbox first and get the Playstation later. Maybe this generation of console will switch me, it's very possible, and I have no problem with it...I play what works best for me, and so far it's been Xbox.
    12-02-2013 02:12 PM
    I also want to add...dynamic UI? LOL! You sound like a marketing person for Sony. It's a ***** dashboard, and it's nothing amazing...it MIGHT be better than the Xbox One's (because I personally hate Microsoft's tile system), but it's not some genius creation in comparison, otherwise the reviews online would be gushing over it.
    I am just calling it what it is. Nothing more. I even posted a link to what it's actually called. I'll post again for your reference.
    PS4 dynamic menu | Official PlayStation Magazine
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12-02-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: language in quote
    12-02-2013 02:12 PM
    So why question my honesty about owning the system? Your intentions seemed quite clear, but my responses were very clear as well...they were reflective of an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Honestly, I don't care what system people prefer...my circles play Xbox, so I buy the Xbox first and get the Playstation later. Maybe this generation of console will switch me, it's very possible, and I have no problem with it...I play what works best for me, and so far it's been Xbox.
    What more do you want from me? Lol. I apologized and am admitting fault here...also in my posts I did say that you make it "seem". From what you have posted before and how I interpreted it, I was essentially asking for more clarity.
    12-02-2013 02:13 PM
    How can you deduce that I was representing my opinions as facts when I specifically said, IN MY POST, that the Xbox "PROVIDED ME" with these things...that means that my own experience reflected what I wrote. Yes, multiplayer was more populated, yes, the games I buy are more numerous (and many times exclusive) on Xbox, yes, the arcade offers more of the kinds of games I play (not to mention Xbox Classics that I personally enjoyed).

I mean I don't get it man, you're being argumentative because I said I prefer the Xbox and feel it's the superior system FOR ME? The iPhone is the best smart phone FOR ME, but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that would argue other phones have better features...I never said either were the BEST in general, I always reflect things in my opinion, because that is all I have to go with. The Xbox is the superior system to me, because I prefer the things I get out of it vs. the Playstation.

And then beyond that...I'm not loyal to either! I buy both! I enjoy both! And you repeatedly said that you felt I didn't own the system...go look up my screen name, it's the same on PS Network as it is on here...it probably doesn't show a multiplayer game since Metal Storm II and Metal Gear...I enjoy God of War, Gran Turismo and Kill Zone, I really think they are awesome, but I don't play them online.

I gotta say man, of all the people in this thread, you seem to fit the "fanboy" description the best, because honestly, it's been a pretty civil discussion up to the point where you started questioning my post and honesty...you can say you weren't trying to be argumentative all you want, but when you pretty much call me a liar, it's kind of hard to see anything BUT an argumentative stance.
    Also, I never called you a liar. You jumped to that conclusion yourself based on how you interpreted my questioning. I was asking questions because based on what you were saying about your experience on the Playstation 3 because it seemed dramatically different from my experience let alone the experience of others and most certainly gaming sites who review the console performance and games. I get the fact that each has their own preferences, but my questioning really was for clarity. Like I said before and I'll say it again...I am sorry.
    Last edited by JDabney; 12-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    12-02-2013 02:33 PM

For the record Atari 2600 FTW!!!!!!!!!
    12-02-2013 03:25 PM
    LolZ. PSN was down for like 3 or 4 months bc it was hacked... That's plenty of reason there. And when was the last time sony made a quality product??

In fact xbox one and 360 outsold both sony consoles 2 to 1 this weekend... Both Microsoft consoles sold 31% of total sales Each.
    12-03-2013 10:54 PM
    LolZ. PSN was down for like 3 or 4 months bc it was hacked... That's plenty of reason there. And when was the last time sony made a quality product??

In fact xbox one and 360 outsold both sony consoles 2 to 1 this weekend... Both Microsoft consoles sold 31% of total sales Each.
    Where do u get ur information from. It was down for 24 days.
    12-03-2013 11:21 PM
    Where do u get ur information from. It was down for 24 days.
    24 days might as well be a year when it comes to using the product...thankfully, at the time, people weren't paying for PSN, so the outage, at least to consumers, didn't cause them any headaches monetarily. I remember this though very clearly, and I also remember that for at least a couple of months after the outage was over, they were finding all kinds of exploits around the network (including many of the account administration pages). I won't pretend like this was something that could only happen to Playstation owners, because if someone really wanted to, they could figure out a way to hack into Xbox Live as well...I guess it does reflect one good aspect of paying for the service though, Microsoft is certainly going to provide more depth when it comes to protecting the accounts (but I imagine since that outage, PSN's focus on security has increased tremendously as well).

I gotta say guys...I have never understood the kind of brand loyalty that people clamor on and on about when it comes to these video game systems. Use what works best for YOU! Or buy both systems and have the best of both worlds! Let's face the reality that both systems are so closely matched to each other now that figuring out which one is "better" is almost a moot point. There is no factual "better" in a general sense...one offers weight in one direction, the other offers weight in another direction...and people will pick the one they prefer for whatever reason is important to them.

My wife actually preferred to get the Xbox One first because it comes with the kinect and she wanted to try some of the fitness things on it...she doesn't play games AT ALL (meaning she rolls her eyes at the idea of them, lol), but she saw the little blip about the fitness program that comes free with the Xbox and she goes "We should try that system first! It comes with that for free?" and was just shocked that the kinect was not an extra accessory. Anyways, just kinds of shows the kinds of things people think about that are not mainstream video game lovers.
    Laura Knotek and tekjunkie28 like this.
    12-04-2013 11:06 AM
    Lol 24 days. I thought it was longer. It's longer than 24 hours so in my book that's completely unacceptable. I can see if a service was down due to a calamity or weather but a hack?? Please
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-07-2013 06:59 AM
    Lol 24 days. I thought it was longer. It's longer than 24 hours so in my book that's completely unacceptable. I can see if a service was down due to a calamity or weather but a hack?? Please
    And xbox account never hacked???
    12-08-2013 04:31 AM
    I guess because the original Playstation was my first gaming consol, I just stuck with the PS throughout the years. Metal Gear Solid was and still my favorte....SMILE
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-08-2013 04:56 AM
    And xbox account never hacked???
    Not like that...nope.
    12-08-2013 01:32 PM
    Not like that...nope.
    http://kotaku.com/454789509

There a lot more.
    12-08-2013 10:57 PM
    You do realize the magnitude of the hack on the PS3 vs. what you're representing, correct? Again...the Xbox 360 did not experience anything even close to that.
    12-09-2013 12:10 AM
    You do realize the magnitude of the hack on the PS3 vs. what you're representing, correct? Again...the Xbox 360 did not experience anything even close to that.
    What I am trying to point out is that even the xbox 360 got hack to.
    12-09-2013 12:48 AM
    Microsoft Xbox as a whole did not get hacked. Individual users, yes. Happens all the time to every service provider including user's iTunes accounts, gmail accounts, etc. Usually due to some sort of phishing scheme the user responded to.
    Sony on the other hand had their entire PS Network hacked. Big difference.
    12-09-2013 08:37 AM
    You completely missed the point then.
    12-09-2013 09:35 AM
93 ... 234