Xbox One...who else is on board?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
1 more week! I've had this damn thing pre-ordered for what seems like a lifetime now, and finally, after much waiting, it's down to 7 more days! The release titles are limited, the people I know that are getting one are even MORE limited (lol...so far, just me and my brother out of a list of about 70), and I just wanted to see if anyone else was jumping on early from iMore!

We'll be on Forza and Battlefield until some of the other titles hit the streets. I hate CoD, so until another variant with Zombies comes out, I'll be loyal to Dice.

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
I'm having last minute jitters, my kid wants a PS4 and they go on sale technically 'tonight' so I'm contemplating grabbing one but really, I personally want an XBox One. Gotta make a decision.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm having last minute jitters, my kid wants a PS4 and they go on sale technically 'tonight' so I'm contemplating grabbing one but really, I personally want an XBox One. Gotta make a decision.

Considering they'll both have a good amount of the same titles, can't your son live with an xbox?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm going to grab a PS4 with some of the holiday buyers remorse ones go on eBay or Craigslist, lol!

Considering they'll both have a good amount of the same titles, can't your son live with an xbox?

Not if the person is invested into either the PS Network or Xbox Live...all of my buddies play on Xbox Live, so having a Playstation is really just entertainment value for me myself.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Not if the person is invested into either the PS Network or Xbox Live...all of my buddies play on Xbox Live, so having a Playstation is really just entertainment value for me myself.

I had thought of that after I posted. In that case, he might indeed want to get both. His first of course. :p

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Haven't done the console thing in years still have my ps2 in the closet with a dozen games told myself I will finish them before I die

Been hearing a lot about the newness in gaming and I like the smartphone app integration which is a smart move

Sent from my iPhone 5

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Haven't done the console thing in years still have my ps2 in the closet with a dozen games told myself I will finish them before I die

Been hearing a lot about the newness in gaming and I like the smartphone app integration which is a smart move

Sent from my iPhone 5

Haven't purchased the PS4 or Xbox ONE yet, but I hear my PS3 and Wii making bleep/bloop noises over in the corner. I think they're feeling ignored.

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll more than likely be going PS4 myself. I'm already vested into the Sony ecosystem so it makes sense for me. Not to mention I like a lot of the Sony exclusives(such as Ratchet and Clank!). The XBOne is intriguing in its integration with the cable box and pass through ability, but I don't know if it's enough to draw me in.

No matter what I go with I'm going to wait at least a few months. Let the bugs get worked out software wise and some more games launch =)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sitting here at work after having played my Xbox One until like 3am last night. I should have taken today off...but having all next week off will be very nice in itself so I just have to make it through this ToD. Ugh...(first world problems).

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Sure seems relevant to the thread. :sarcastic:

At any rate...some day one swagga. Controller feels really nice, but triggers are a bit light in my opinion...

z1BBDWi.jpg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey, Sean... No... For a person of my meager budgets for gaming I can't really have any more than one console per generation. This time round I think the PS4 is the better of the two for the course of the generation so I'm going with that only.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, Sean... No... For a person of my meager budgets for gaming I can't really have any more than one console per generation. This time round I think the PS4 is the better of the two for the course of the generation so I'm going with that only.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Get the ps4. If u have a ps3 and vita. Then plus will be great bc u can get free games for all three systems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh