I have an IPHONE 5S Silver 16 GB. I have and app(???) Game Center on it and want to remove it. How can I do that?
    04-21-2016 06:12 PM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore!

Unfortunately it is one of the apps installed by Apple that can not be removed. There are a few apps from Apple that are like this. There are guides available on how to hide them with a quick search. What I have done is created a folder called unused, thrown the apps that can not be removed or are not used by me into it and put it on the last page. Then just forgotten about it!
    I do not think that pre installed application can be uninstalled. Just move the application to the very last page of icons. I have thee pre installed applications in a separate folder.
    04-21-2016 06:14 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Unfortunately it is one of the apps installed by Apple that can not be removed. There are a few apps from Apple that are like this. There are guides available on how to hide them with a quick search. What I have done is created a folder called unused, thrown the apps that can not be removed or are not used by me into it and put it on the last page. Then just forgotten about it!
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    04-21-2016 06:33 PM