I upgraded to IOS 9 and now Game Center only shows a white screen can't play some of my games
    10-03-2015 08:49 AM
    Try signing out of game center in Settings. Then sign back in.
    10-03-2015 09:22 AM
    Try signing out of game center in Settings. Then sign back in.
    I can't get into Game Center on settings
    11-30-2015 05:51 PM
    Reboot your device and try again.
    11-30-2015 06:24 PM
    Go to Settings and tap Game Center

Then tap your email Apple ID

Then sign out, then sign back in..
    11-30-2015 08:23 PM
    But Game Center in settings just freezes the settings app. How can we log out, and then back in if we can't even get into Game Center in settings?

I've seen quite a few people with this problem. Resetting all settings and restarting the phone doesn't work either. Apple obviously needs to fix this. 9.3 maybe?
    01-18-2016 09:01 PM
    But Game Center in settings just freezes the settings app. How can we log out, and then back in if we can't even get into Game Center in settings?

I've seen quite a few people with this problem. Resetting all settings and restarting the phone doesn't work either. Apple obviously needs to fix this. 9.3 maybe?
    How does Game Center freeze the Settings App? What do you mean by that? I've never heard of such happening. It doesn't on my phone. Follow the instructions above. You log out of Game Center in Settings.
    01-19-2016 01:17 AM
    How does Game Center freeze the Settings App? What do you mean by that? I've never heard of such happening. It doesn't on my phone. Follow the instructions above. You log out of Game Center in Settings.
    You didn't read what I posted. I can't "log out of Game Center in settings"... because as soon as I tap on it, the settings app locks up (freezes)

In settings, I scroll down to Game Center, tap on it, and it freezes right there. The settings app itself locks up and I can't do anything else. I have to force close the settings app to recover.

With that said, I just received the 9.2.1 update and am installing it now. I hope it fixes this!
    01-19-2016 09:46 PM
    Welp, no dice! 9.2.1 did not fix the problem...

How does Game Center freeze the Settings App? What do you mean by that?
    Here ya go, I whipped up a little video demonstration of the issue:

01-19-2016 10:26 PM
    I would like attention brought to this. Mine has been "dead" for a while. I would really like a fix. Here is a thread I found that has been going on for a while on Apple support. There was a "fix" posted a couple of days ago but it didn't work for me.

https://
    discussions.
    apple
    .com
    /thread/7218355?start=315&tstart=0

My post count is too low so I hope that works.
    01-21-2016 09:35 AM
    I've never heard of such happening.
    There's a bunch of people in this thread that have experienced the freezing settings app when trying to access Game Center settings.

http://forums.imore.com/ios-9/340783...d-problem.html
    01-21-2016 12:21 PM
    There's a bunch of people in this thread that have experienced the freezing settings app when trying to access Game Center settings.

http://forums.imore.com/ios-9/340783...d-problem.html
    Odd for sure. I dont see that on my 6s Plus. I don't think it's wide spread. Obviously some do have the issue though. I would first try Reset All Settings.
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up. It's a PITA, but it fixes many issues. I did it 3 days after I got my 6s Plus in September.

This too:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5431334?tstart=0
    01-21-2016 12:58 PM
    Odd for sure. I don‘t see that on my 6s Plus. I don't think it's wide spread. Obviously some do have the issue though. I would first try Reset All Settings.
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up. It's a PITA, but it fixes many issues. I did it 3 days after I got my 6s Plus in September.

This too:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5431334?tstart=0
    Yeah, I tried the reset all settings thing. No go... I guess a factory reset is the only option it seems.
    01-21-2016 02:12 PM
    Someone did it from an iCloud back up and it worked. Try that first. As new is last resort.
    01-21-2016 03:36 PM
    Great, now it's doing the same thing on my iPad Air 2... Grrrr
    03-02-2016 11:50 PM