Hello,

I'm hoping you can help...my husband had to restore his IPhone 6 plus and has subsequently lost all of his scores/achievements on the games he was playing (namely Angry Birds)...however, all his scores are saved through GameCentre, is there anyway of 'pushing' these scores back to the games on his actual device? Hope this makes sense, and thanks for the help :-)
    04-13-2015 08:07 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

No, not that I know of. I ran into that myself. Lost some good game progress and achievements. Fortunately I had taken a few screenshots of some like my 300 bowling game and some iFishing record fish. It's in Game Center as well. But not in the app. Your best bet is to contact the developer for help. Some will some won't.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    No, not that I know of. I ran into that myself. Lost some good game progress and achievements. Fortunately I had taken a few screenshots of some like my 300 bowling game and some iFishing record fish. It's in Game Center as well. But not in the app. Your best bet is to contact the developer for help. Some will some won't.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-13-2015 09:18 PM
    Unless the game offers cloud save (which would be a 3rd party service not involving Game Center) I don't think there is a way to move game progress from Game Center back to the app. Sorry!

It's an Android app for Apple stuff. Woah. ⊙_⊙
    04-13-2015 09:45 PM