Forum Game : What Is Your Superpower?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I'm taking a shot at a forum game. Here's how it works. I'll say what super power I have and why. The next poster then comments on how I got arrested abusing my super power, and then posts what their super power is. And yes, the same super power can be used over and over. I just want to see how creative everyone is.

Make sense? Probably not, but let's have some fun anyway.

My super power would be the ability to drink alcohol and not get drunk. Why? No reason. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You got arrested because, although you did not get drunk, your alcohol content was well over the legal limit. On top of that, you're a friggin' minor with mental health issues and you know darn well that whenever you drink alcohol, you go out beat people up for no reason. ...(laughing)

My super power is my ability to read minds...:)

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
You got arrested because you abused it by stopping time just before the big crystal ball was going to drop in Time's Square at midnight.

My super power is that I can become invisible.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You got arrested because you abused your power loitering in the men's barracks at Camp Lejeune.

My super power is ability to read minds in great detail.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
You got arrested because you used it to move the Golden Gate Bridge during rush hour traffic.

My super power is that I can eat metal.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
You were thrown in the brig because the captain wanted to exit the ship so you chewed him out a door.......problem was the submarine was still under water.

My super power is the ability to instantly detect when someone is lying.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You were arrested for abusing your power attempting to influence presidential elections.

My super power is the ability to breath under water.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
You were arrested for swimming across the Atlantic ocean and coming up near the White House

My super power is the ability to change laws without anyone knowing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711