The last post wins!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone. TGIF. Enjoy your Friday☕...
2830997a7ba8a992b17e71bf146cce51.png

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone. I need a new hobby. Through the years I've had quite a few (LOL), anywhere from Mountain Biking to Building Radio Control Cars and I'm looking for something different. If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone. I need a new hobby. Through the years I've had quite a few (LOL), anywhere from Mountain Biking to Building Radio Control Cars and I'm looking for something different. If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Start collecting Apple’s newest hardware.
iPhones, Watches, iMacs, MacBooks and such.
You’re welcome.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Kicking back with my feet up listening to some Grover Washington on a late Monday evening/early Tuesday morning....this is the life. For the WIN

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone care about the MLB All star game? I really don't anymore. I haven't for several years. I'm still a baseball fan and love my Cardinals, I just don't care much for the ASG.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone care about the MLB All star game? I really don't anymore. I haven't for several years. I'm still a baseball fan and love my Cardinals, I just don't care much for the ASG.

Hey Pr1nce. I'm not sure it's that exciting anymore like the olden days, but I do want to see the Yankees Rookie sensation (Judge) get a hold of one and drive it deep so I will be watching the first couple of innings and maybe the last inning to see who wins.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Pr1nce. I'm not sure it's that exciting anymore like the olden days, but I do want to see the Yankees Rookie sensation (Judge) get a hold of one and drive it deep so I will be watching the first couple of innings and maybe the last inning to see who wins.

I hear you. Judge is awesome. Man, he could get ahold of one and drive it to Georgia! That guy is something else.