The last post wins!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just ain't right! 74° on Christmas day? SMH!
8ff3933264dd6d086f0344785c216399.png

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yep, it works quite well.
I'm loving it. Especially the fact that I can finally use my AirPods while watching music videos with VEVO on my big screen.

The only thing I don't like is that unlike my iPhone, I can't use Siri on my Apple TV. (Reason is that my Apple ID is Dutch and the language on my TV is set to English U.S.) Apparently my TV language has to be Dutch also, which I dislike on Apple devices.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Yep, it works quite well.
I'm loving it. Especially the fact that I can finally use my AirPods while watching music videos with VEVO on my big screen.

The only thing I don't like is that unlike my iPhone, I can't use Siri on my Apple TV. (Reason is that my Apple ID is Dutch and the language on my TV is set to English U.S.) Apparently my TV language has to be Dutch also, which I dislike on Apple devices.

Glad that you are loving it...especially with your AirPods! I never really thought about the language issue when trying to use Siri. Hope that you continue to enjoy it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish Apple decided to merge all localizations of AppStore to a universal one. Same goes for iTunes.

Why is it that it's almost 2017 and music still has to be licensed per country or region? It's odd that some albums and apps available in the U.S are not available worldwide and vice versa.

The music industry is shooting itself in the foot by blocking this, in the end it will be their loss.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I wish Apple decided to merge all localizations of AppStore to a universal one. Same goes for iTunes.

Why is it that it's almost 2017 and music still has to be licensed per country or region? It's odd that some albums and apps available in the U.S are not available worldwide and vice versa.

The music industry is shooting itself in the foot by blocking this, in the end it will be their loss.

I'm just guessing that there are different regions of the world manage their music royalties differently...same with apps. Guess it just comes down to the lawyers!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm just guessing that there are different regions of the world manage their music royalties differently...same with apps. Guess it just comes down to the lawyers!

That's true, but now I have 3 different AppStore accounts. One Turkish, one Dutch and an American one, only to be able to download apps that are not universally released.
And since Music is launched, it's not possible to simply sign out of AppStore and login with an other account without losing all your offline saved music on the iPhone.

Anyway, I digress.
How was your holiday?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That's true, but now I have 3 different AppStore accounts. One Turkish, one Dutch and an American one, only to be able to download apps that are not universally released.
And since Music is launched, it's not possible to simply sign out of AppStore and login with an other account without losing all your offline saved music on the iPhone.

Anyway, I digress.
How was your holiday?

My Holiday was Great, thanks for asking! How was yours?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Good Monday evening all! Hope everyone had a great Christmas with family and friends...and didn't have to return too many gifts!

Enjoy the holidays!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh