The last post wins!

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I had a pretty good feeling about Britain leaving even though it did turn out to be pretty even vote. In the short term it did screw around with the economy, but I think that they're going to make significant gains once they get everything sorted out.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
UK was always like that kid at home whom nothing you did was ever good enough. Always complaining, always going against others and so.

If I was France,I would have immediately cemented their end of the Tunnel, saying; you don't want us, we don't want you.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone. I have absolutely nothing to do today, maybe a good day for some housework. Enjoy the day everyone.
0081aa664c1a553746a5df741b81b5a6.jpg

Nice day...maybe wash my car.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I love when you're arguing with someone, and in their response to you, they cite a source that goes directly against what they were arguing for, and proves your point. ��

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I love when you're arguing with someone, and in their response to you, they cite a source that goes directly against what they were arguing for, and proves your point. ��

...also when they call you a liar when in all honesty their the ones who lied. What kind of world do we live in and will it get better before it gets worse. This thing called LIFE!!!