Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
978ee2b53a1303f8f30b7eef8c271463.jpg

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
2015 has been an amazing year for me. I would like to take time to acknowledge a few people that had helped me with questions and their expertise in iOS. Please note they are in no particular order.

Ledsteplin
Just_Me_D
Spencerdl
Pr1nce
DevilishBanker
Firedept10
Taz323
Brooke
LadyC
Robertk326
TurboTiger
Les74
NikkiSharif
Phreddyl
Neurodave
Jaguar.....
KCH.......
John Yester

and so many more that I can't remember right now. It is still very early in the morning.
There are a few more that is no longer posting here. If it's not inappropriate I would like to mention a few.

IED
Warcraftwidow
Finn....
And others.....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
2015 has been an amazing year for me. I would like to take time to acknowledge a few people that had helped me with questions and their expertise in iOS. Please note they are in no particular order.

Ledsteplin
Just_Me_D
Spencerdl
Pr1nce
DevilishBanker
Firedept10
Taz323
Brooke
LadyC
Robertk326
TurboTiger
Les74
NikkiSharif
Phreddyl
Neurodave
Jaguar.....
KCH.......
John Yester

and so many more that I can't remember right now. It is still very early in the morning.
There are a few more that is no longer posting here. If it's not inappropriate I would like to mention a few.

IED
Warcraftwidow
Finn....
And others.....

It's been a fun year here. Merry Christmas BMW!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Ledsteplin
Just_Me_D
Spencerdl
Pr1nce
DevilishBanker
Firedept10
Taz323
Brooke
LadyC
Robertk326
TurboTiger
Les74
NikkiSharif
Phreddyl
Neurodave
Jaguar.....
KCH.......
John Yester

IED
Warcraftwidow
Finn....
And others.....

Outstanding list! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone. Hope y'all had a nice Christmas. Now, it's time to fight the crowds and do the returns or spend the Christmas cash!