The last post wins!

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey Frehley. I was thinking about you earlier. I'm in heaven. I keep changing the channels trying to keep up. Pretty good lineup for me. I can't wait for SNF

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Frehley. I was thinking about you earlier. I'm in heaven. I keep changing the channels trying to keep up. Pretty good lineup for me. I can't wait for SNF

Hey blackmagicwoman, thanks for thinking about me...and I still owe you Krispy Kreme doughnuts! . I know what you mean about changing channels trying to keep up...need some new batteries!

This is football nirvana!

Who you rooting for on SNF...Eagles or Cowboys?

Enjoy the games and have a great night!!️��

Last edited:

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi All, how is everyone doing? I hope that Sunday treated you right!

Enjoy your family, friends and SNF...and all have a great evening! ��������

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving 9.2 beta 2. Very smooth and no lagging. Superior battery life. I have been up since 6:35 am and I'm on 77% right now. But I have tried all of the public betas.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving 9.2 beta 2. Very smooth and no lagging. Superior battery life. I have been up since 6:35 am and I'm on 77% right now. But I have tried all of the public betas.
I'm with you on the 9.2 beta 2...smooth, battery life is great and I have also tried all of the beta releases. This by far is the best!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Frehley. The Eagles are going to fly into those Cowgirls. There will be nothing left but their horses..��

LMAO...I thought that I was the only one to call Jerry Jones' team the "Cowgirls"!

Go Eagles! ������

All have a great night!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro