The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Good evening all...how is everybody doing?

Tartarus...I am SO jealous! Enjoy yourself!!

Yeah, it's the perks of being a Turk. My dad came by car in June and I came with him to be his co-driver. He decided to go back next Monday so I'm back again to drive back with him.. We live in the Netherlands, but have Turkish roots.

It's a wonderful city, joyous, frivolous, dynamic and very crowded. Exactly what you'd expect from a metropolitan city.

I never cease to be amazed by this city.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Joaquin I think it's named. Forecasters still aren't sure of its path but somewhere along the east coast is going to get slammed. Last I checked, it's a category 3, approaching a 4 and slamming some of the Bahama islands.

I hope the raining stops. My soccer match was canceled today and might be cancelled tomorrow too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone . I'm a HAPPY person this WONDERFUL FRIDAY Evening. I FINALLY have my 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus. OH YEAH!!! 🏾🏾🏾

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon8380037

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone . I'm a HAPPY person this WONDERFUL FRIDAY Evening. I FINALLY have my 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus. OH YEAH!!! ������

LOL. Congrats.

Are you SURE it will give you any pleasure? :yes:

I looked at one yesterday in their store. Nice. :eek:n-phone:

I walked out with one, but they made me give it back.:crying:

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone . I'm a HAPPY person this WONDERFUL FRIDAY Evening. I FINALLY have my 128gb Space Gray 6s Plus. OH YEAH!!! ������

Congrats! Did you get it from an Apple store?

Enjoy!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro