The last post wins!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can this post be made a sticky??
I noticed it's really helpful. http://forums.imore.com/showpost.php?p=2542601

Did you notice the similarities with the person who made the post and the respondents? Also, the iPhone's battery is intended to be removed only by certified Apple repair personnel or its equivalent. Batteries typically come with a warning in regard to heat, but that person is instructing people to heat the battery till its hot to touch and then add additional heat to it in the form of plugging it in and charging. To me, that's putting the person and the device at risk. Do the instructions work? I do not know.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Did you notice the similarities with the person who made the post and the respondents? Also, the iPhone's battery is intended to be removed only by certified Apple repair personnel or its equivalent. Batteries typically come with a warning in regard to heat, but that person is instructing people to heat the battery till its hot to touch and then add additional heat to it in the form of plugging it in and charging. To me, that's putting the person and the device at risk. Do the instructions work? I do not know.

All the respondents were new members.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm at the guess house in the country where I don't get LTE and they don't have wifi. This Sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scannermannner1

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site

Do you use Shazam ? Just wondering because mine seems to be acting a little weird cooperating with Apple music and I was wondering if other users are noticing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone 6

Last edited:

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Do you use Shazam ? Just wondering because mine seems to be acting a little weird cooperating with Apple music and I was wondering if other users are noticing the same thing

Sent from my iPhone 6

I use it religiously and haven't noticed anything as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro