The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's what they charge me extra for calling abroad. I have been calling my parents and the international Health Insurance company in Turkey.

In ideal circumstances I would have called my parents over whatsapp or FaceTime Audio, but since my grandmother is in the intensive care unit, I haven't bothered with that for obvious reasons. (i.e, low coverage where they are, calls not going through and the urgency of the calls)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait until next year when I can finally get my working papers and get my own bank account. I've been waiting to use Apple Pay ever since its been announced.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
That's what they charge me extra for calling abroad. I have been calling my parents and the international Health Insurance company in Turkey.

In ideal circumstances I would have called my parents over whatsapp or FaceTime Audio, but since my grandmother is in the intensive care unit, I haven't bothered with that for obvious reasons. (i.e, low coverage where they are, calls not going through and the urgency of the calls)

Oh...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Because my grandmas Health Insurance is here, there is a company called Eurocross, taking care of all insurance related stuff. Since those dumb people in the hospitals over there aren't too familiar with this, they tend to call me via my parents to take care of letting Eurocross know my grandma is admitted in the hospital.

She has been in and out of the hospital for 2 months now, but since two weeks she is in critical conditions in ICU.

It kills me to be here at home while she is over there, 2000 miles away, but there is nothing I could do, IF I were there.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
And I'm not some cheap guy to think about additional costs when it comes to health related situations with family, nor with holidays.

I will save no energy nor power to be helpful

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73