The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
@Tartarus

[WARN]iMore has a ZERO TOLERANCE stance to piracy discussions. ... Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material*will result in a*immediate and permanent ban*from iMore forums.*

Thanks for understanding.[/WARN]

I feel offended, my free speech is violated, you have taken away my constitutional right to speak freely. How dare you?

http://forums.imore.com/showpost.php?p=2558200

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Just joking indeed. I won't explicitly state how I get my songs from now on.

But in my defense, I was just stating how I got my songs without even thinking about people would get the idea to do the same.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just joking indeed. I won't explicitly state how I get my songs from now on.

But in my defense, I was just stating how I got my songs without even thinking about people would get the idea to do the same.

I know, and I'm just messing with you...:)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

giphy.gif

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
We've had 3 neighbors bring us plates of brownies and 2 of them also brought us bottles of wine. And we got one basket of fruit and m&m's from a 4th neighbor.
And my parents came over for dinner tonight and brought us homemade lasagna with enough for dinner tomorrow as well.

So, essentially you're saying your neighbors think you're drunks?

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Just left the Bass Pro Shop. Left with 3 knives, 2 T-shirts, a baby pink ball cap. I don't know why I have a fascination with knives. I just keep collecting them. I . I ️ rifles too. Just in time for hunting season and I can't wait. 🏾

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice