The last post wins!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish there was only one release for all the world at once and not Region per region. Right now an artist mostly releases an album per country or region. Ie, shakira has an album released in the U.S. which isn't available in the Dutch iTunes Store, thus resulting that album isn't recognized as Apple Music but is uploaded instead to my iCloud music library

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I wish there was only one release for all the world at once and not Region per region. Right now an artist mostly releases an album per country or region. Ie, shakira has an album released in the U.S. which isn't available in the Dutch iTunes Store, thus resulting that album isn't recognized as Apple Music but is uploaded instead to my iCloud music library

There are different regulations for different parts of the world. I guess it has to be approved for each region.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
There are different regulations for different parts of the world. I guess it has to be approved for each region.

That's a non-answer and you know it. Why on earth should an album be released in one part of the world and not in the rest. Like deluxe editions or extended versions. Some of them are only available in the U.S. and not in the rest of the world. That's just weird an laziness of the labels and nothing less

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This one was between the magazines and disposal bags in the seat cover thingie, in front of him. I gave it to the crew, so they will alert him his device is found