The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
☕😊good morning beautiful people🎀

Of all days, I literally slept through my alarm this morning and didn't wake up till 7😱 and one of my kids had to be in class at 7:20....fortunately he made it !! I NEVER sleep through my alarm so I must've really been wiped out....and Karen was just talking about this yesterday too. I think she cast a sleeping spell 🌙🌟👻 LOL

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
☺️good evening iMore peeps☕

Man, oh man. It is ch-ch-ch-chilly out for the month of May !! We're hovering temps below 60 here, and found out from one of my kids friends Dad who reads the Farmers Almanac that June temps aren't suppose to be past the 70's 😓 if that's the case, boy the seasons really are a-changin'. I remember summers as a kid in the 90's, 100's at times. It was always a good day for swimming. That doesn't seem so much the case anymore...

Any who....hope everyone is well, and dare I say, keepin warm !! A hot cup of coffee is perfect for the moment😊☕

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
😊☕️ Good morning gorgeous world🎀

Ditto for waking early today as well @karen & @Led. The sun was beaming into my bedroom windows which is what woke me before my alarm as well, but in all honesty, I love when that happens cuz then I know a gorgeous day is happening outside☺️

TGIF people !! 🇺🇸As well as Memorial Day weekend. Let's not forget about all the women and men that have served our country🇺🇸 thank you to all !! 😘👍🏽

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Ewwwwwwww gross.....WHY on earth did you have your phone in the loo?

Around here phones and iPads are jokingly known as "pooping assistance devices". We all take them into the bathroom?my daughter has even texted me when she was out of TP.

My house too, when my son is in the crapper for too long we have to ask if he has his tech with him :)

In this day and age who doesn't use their phone when their on the squat lol

No doubt, soon enough, there will be an app that will wipe your 'tush' and flush the toilet. Can't wait :call-me:

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
No doubt, soon enough, there will be an app that will wipe your 'tush' and flush the toilet. Can't wait :call-me:

3a9df45af5bec4bbeddd712135accab4.jpg

Case makers have you covered...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR