The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have done OS X update. My iOS 8.3 update is downloading slowly.

I actually opened iTunes on my Mac to do my 5S first but it was gonna take like 40 mins to download so I cancelled and did it ota instead, which took about 8 mins. I hooked my iPad up right after and it only took 5 mins to do start to finish lol. Go figure !

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good evening.

I'd like to know how long I will be the last...

Not very long......that changes in 5, 4, 3, 2, and.....NOW!!

(🎵cue the game show music🎵)
😊Hi there, it's Pink coming to you live from the iMore studio episode of "Last Post Wins"!!!! 🎉🎉🎉

🎁And who will be our lucky winner today.....? Well that all remains a mystery😃

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OK....IT'S OFFICIAL💁🏻 I've CLEARLY lost my mind......

So I'm reading some articles on Flipboard and I come across one that talks about Mac update 1010.3 plus security update 2015-004 for Mavericks and mountain lion? (I think it was) came out yesterday. So I'm like, ok let me get this updated. I break out my Mac, open the App Store. Long story short the -004 update isn't showing. Check my wifi, check app updates again. No good. Ok, head on over to apple and manually download it. So I start going through the process to install it and a pop up tells me this software is for OS 10.9......scratch my head. I'm now talking out loud to myself👀 And.........so? Ok, wait, what OS am I on again?? Checking in the system.....

😱D'OHHHHHHH !! 😮Pink, you dumb @ss !! Your on Yosemite 10.10.2 😶 Speechless......and priceless 😳
(This is where I deleted the download from safari)

Do I win Dumb A$$ Award of the year for this one???😂😂😂😂😂lol