The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Actually the few articles I've read about this rumored 6C, will have the iPhone 6 Internals in it.

But, hey, it's all just rumored as of now and we all know until Apple acknowledges it, it's dust in the wind.
....and after I made this post last night......
Unfortunately I doubt it. If there is a 4" C model, I'm guessing it will have 5S internals.
I then saw an article about the rumored 6C once again that mentioned the 5S internals lol.

Who knows !! Only Apple does....😉

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Duke over Wisconsin?... uff-da.
Happy pre-camel day everyone... I'm late to a meeting, and I hate wearing high heels, I look like a giraffe... Anyway, wish me luck :concern:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Duke over Wisconsin?... uff-da.
Happy pre-camel day everyone... I'm late to a meeting, and I hate wearing high heels, I look like a giraffe... Anyway, wish me luck :concern:

Good luck at that meeting....as for your giraffe status, I'll gladly take 3 inches of height from you. I'm a mere 4-11/90lb little lady 😊

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone. Hope your day has gone well. The hubby and I went furniture shopping and purchased a new dining room table/chair set for 8. It's gorgeous, I love it. It'll be here Thursday 🎉 woo hoo 🎉

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi ya pink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'mornin' Pink, et al :kiss:

Rainy day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And much colder than yesterday. Grrrr?

Hellllooooooooo peoples 😊👋🏼 cloudy, cold and rainy day here too. Supposed to get real cold tonight as well !! Ugh, where is spring???🌾🌼🌱 lol

So, did anyone update to 8.3 yet? I did my Air and 5S a couple hours ago and things are on point👌🏽 🖖

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
On another note, I did not do the Mac to 10.10.3 yet. I need to see what's involved as far as iPhoto to Photos go. I have approx 10gb of photos in iPhoto so I want to make sure photos will grab them all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73