The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, quick question with an issue I have for the native Reminders app. Karen, I know you use them (?still) and for anyone else. So since iOS 8 any multiple reminders I had show on lock screen I couldn't snooze or complete each one separately. As soon as I marked one all would disappear from the lock screen. iOS 8.2 fixed that, but now I'm finding the actual reminder notification to be finicky. Some days some of them will alert while the others won't, it'll show in the app that it went off, but will not show in the lock screen or noti center.

Anyone else seeing this finicky behavior?

I've already tried deleting all the reminders and set them all up new again, and a soft reset seems to address and fix it temporarily. I'm going to do a hard reboot now and see how it goes for the next couple of days.....I really don't feel a restore and reloading the backup will address this.....

Thanks for any feedback😊

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I use to use the reminder app for notifications but found it unreliable and this is going back to iOS 6 so I just use it for check off lists along with Siri it works well for quick Reminders.

The remind me at location is also wildly unreliable as well

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I use to use the reminder app for notifications but found it unreliable and this is going back to iOS 6 so I just use it for check off lists along with Siri it works well for quick Reminders.

The remind me at location is also wildly unreliable as well

😊good morning Kat. Thanks for your feedback, reminders was always reliable as far as alerting me for each one. I use 7-10 set to daily repeats, it's the 8.2 update that now has borked it actually alerting me for each one reliably each time now. If I could I'd go back to the way it was in 8.1.3 and deal with the "snooze" function not behaving correctly, but at least they went of at each given time lol.

So any suggestions on a reminder app that has a daily repeat & snooze function available. I haven't used any others for at least 2 yrs now so I'm out if touch with that and we all know how overwhelming looking in the app store can be too with hundreds of them available 😓

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro