The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, in this kind of threads it only shows the weakness of the person feeling insulted or taking it erroneously. The sole purpose of this thread is entertainment, hence the sub forum 'Games'

You claim you were joking, yet you continue to take jabs obviously directed at me because I'm the one that called you out when you made the sexist comment. I was not the least bit insulted or hurt if you thought that. I let things roll off my back without a second thought. I was just stating my opinion of how I gauged your comments. :) it's been discarded and forgotten:)

Yes this thread is for fun and games, including winning to get to be that last post😋

Shall we call a truce on this one Yuk?:) no harm, no foul.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You claim you were joking, yet you continue to take jabs obviously directed at me because I'm the one that called you out when you made the sexist comment. I was not the least bit insulted or hurt if you thought that. I let things roll off my back without a second thought. I was just stating my opinion of how I gauged your comments. :) it's been discarded and forgotten:)

Yes this thread is for fun and games, including winning to get to be that last post

Shall we call a truce on this one Yuk?:) no harm, no foul.

Truce

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think we're done with wintry weather here in north Alabama. The Forsythia have bloomed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426869351.589229.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh