The last post wins!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Weekend Hello

My puppy finally had the chance to pee on real Grass yesterday. She was like look daddy Grass and then squatted and peed me a river

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Poor puppy with all that snow. Even my adult dog doesn't like to squat into the snow.

I know it's like snow no go lol

My puppy is actually six years old but always a puppy to me

Sometimes it's the same here for my 3 furry babies. 2 of them are girls and a boy. They have their own personal dog run to use for toilet facilities, so when it snows it has to be shoveled out to their liking lol. They're small dogs so once 3-4 inches is on the ground the girls cringe if they have to squat ! Lol

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Don't let the Chinese see your puppy, kataran.
They love themselves some puppy stew

:huh: This is not a part of Chinese normal diet. You will never find dog meat sold in supermarkets and there are no dog farms in China. Do some eat it? Yes. But in rural areas and in desperation. Spent time in China and loved it, so I'm biased.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
:huh: This is not a part of Chinese normal diet. You will never find dog meat sold in supermarkets and there are no dog farms in China. Do some eat it? Yes. But in rural areas and in desperation. Spent time in China and loved it, so I'm biased.

If not the Chinese then the Taiwanese. I heard it's considered a delicacy in some similar countries.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative