Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Faster than this?
5353a1cc7a6011dc4a102d199661ef72.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Dude, you have a forest in your backyard

Our yard is a deer crossing. At night we can hear them pass under our bedroom window. I counted 18 deer in our front yard once. They eat the lilies.
And that's my front yard, not back.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Our yard is a deer crossing. At night we can hear them pass under our bedroom window. I counted 18 deer in our front yard once. They eat the lilies.

Here's an idea. If they're not protected by law, you should shoot one and organize a big barbecue for friends and family.. You'll be the topic of the day till kingdom come, guaranteed

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's an idea. If they're not protected by law, you should shoot one and organize a big barbecue for friends and family.. You'll be the topic of the day till kingdom come, guaranteed

We're in the city limits. You can't fire a gun, much less shoot a doe with a few little Bambi babies. It's rare to see an adult buck.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

We're in the city limits. You can't fire a gun, much less shoot a doe with a few little Bambi babies. It's rare to see an adult buck.
'nuff with killings. Life's too precious. I appreciate your sensitivity Leds :kiss:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR