The last post wins!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Evening all😊👋 supposed to get snow here too, by morning it'll be in the -'s temp wise. Fun. One thing to look forward to is 2 Sunday's from now we get to jump an hour ahead😃👍 I hear spring calling🐞🌻🌷☀️ Woo Hoo🎉🎈

Any whoo, h3 no offense taken here either....don't let it get to ya!!

Kat, hope you get that issue with your i5 and Sprint resolved. I'd say try a conference call (again) with Sprint & the buyer if that's at all possible.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Evening all supposed to get snow here too, by morning it'll be in the -'s temp wise. Fun. One thing to look forward to is 2 Sunday's from now we get to jump an hour ahead I hear spring calling️ Woo Hoo

Any whoo, h3 no offense taken here either....don't let it get to ya!!

Kat, hope you get that issue with your i5 and Sprint resolved. I'd say try a conference call (again) with Sprint & the buyer if that's at all possible.

We're suppose to hover around 0?, but thankfully, I'm warm and in good spirits...;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
We're suppose to hover around 0?, but thankfully, I'm warm and in good spirits...;)
Ohhhh I plan on staying in tomorrow unless I absolutely have to go out;) lol. But I'm in good spirits as well😊

Today is the only day my kids have been to school for the week. Monday was a holiday, Tues/Wed snow and they just called school off tomorrow because of the cold.

I'm surprised with as frigid as its going to be tomorrow that school hasn't been called off here.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Today is the only day my kids have been to school for the week. Monday was a holiday, Tues/Wed snow and they just called school off tomorrow because of the cold.

Mine will have had the entire week off. Sleet and black ice (residential roadways) were the primary culprits and the fact that above freezing temps are not forecasted until Saturday afternoon after it snows all morning and then turn to freezing rain later that evening.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ohhhh I plan on staying in tomorrow unless I absolutely have to go out;) lol. But I'm in good spirits as well

I'm surprised with as frigid as its going to be tomorrow that school hasn't been called off here.

I have not been outside today at all. I'll venture out briefly tomorrow, and I'm suppose to work Saturday, with an emphasis on "suppose to"....;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have not been outside today at all. I'll venture out briefly tomorrow, and I'm suppose to work Saturday, with an emphasis on "suppose to"....;)

Lol. I was out and about today, mind you I didn't wear my jacket(I hardly ever do). Well while packing some bags from food shopping into the truck a gust of wind came and nearly split me in two it was so brick!

Have fun with that "supposed work" day on Saturday lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
We're supposed to get 2" snow in the morning. In Alabama, 2" snow stops everything. Schools close. Everyone runs to the market for bread, milk, eggs and toilet paper. Oh, and ? inch of ice.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)